"You're always welcome here"
The Harvest Moon series made quite a name for itself when it first released on the SNES in 1996, trading the typical combat-centric trappings of an RPG in favour of a much more laid-back and slower-paced focused on farming. Many sequels would follow in the coming years, and on the tenth anniversary, Marvelous produced an...
About The Game
Welcome to Selphia, a region ruled by the Native Dragon Ventuswill...and you! Start an exciting new life in the village and embark on a grand adventure!
- Grow crops, raise monsters, catch fish, cook up tasty dishes, and craft powerful equipment. Live your live however you choose!
- Become friends (or more than friends) with a charming and interactive cast of characters, and breathe life into the village with seasonal festivals and competitions.
- Play though a special story alongside your spouse in the brand-new Newlywed Mode, and fall in love with your favorites all over again!
- If you're a Rune Factory 4 fanatic, challenge yourself with a new difficulty mode.
- Enjoy new in-game cutscenes, colorful CG illustrations, and an updated opening sequence.