Some legends are best forgotton
Every new(ish) console has its fair share of ports and remasters, and Nintendo Switch is no exception - especially when it comes to those that previously graced the perpetually sinking ship that was Wii U. And while we’ve been treated to Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, we’ve also...
About The Game
"Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power." - Lao Tzu
10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
- Experience the unique blend of Martial Arts-combat, action adventure, Jump 'n' Run and puzzle solving
- Meet, befriend or fight loads of quirky animal characters like Gorillas, Rats, Foxes, Hares, Pandas and Frogs
- Learn to master various weapons and special skills to defeat hordes of well-armed enemies
- Confront huge bosses to test your Martial Arts skills
- Discover and secure the treasures of the demons’ underworld
- Explore a world inspired by the threats and beauties of ancient China, by foot, well, paw, or on the back of a wild boar, a wolf or even a dragon