Five years on from its original release on Wii U, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is doing the fashionable thing and making the jump to Nintendo Switch. Now with a fancy new Owltimate Edition tagline and some extra content, this 2.5D platformer is looking to bring its creative brand of leaping and running to another generation of Nintendo...
About The Game
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut is a challenging fast-paced platformer with a twist.
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced award-winning platformer.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming.
Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses.
- Blaze through 40 levels including all previously published levels PLUS five brand new ones.
- Each level transforms between two contrasting dreamworlds!
- Easy and hard difficulty modes for all levels and bosses.
- Intuitive controls and smooth game flow; master the tight controls and defeat the devious trials ahead.
- Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate: Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your very eyes.
- Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy.
- Rich extras: Halloween- and Christmas-themed levels accessible from the start.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese.