A very shattered soldier
Contra: Rogue Corps sets itself some seven years after the cataclysmic events of 1992’s Contra III: The Alien Wars, one of the very best entries in the franchise. It’s certainly a bold move to tie yourself so directly to such a beloved game; a sign of supreme confidence, you might think. Well, if it was confidence, it...
About The Game
CONTRA is back! Two years after the Alien Wars ended, the Damned City erupts from the final battleground. From the midst of the chaos, a group of scoundrels emerge.
They might not be typical heroes, but they're here to save the world… or get rich trying.
Featuring action packed battles, customisable gear, gigantic bosses and explosive multiplayer action.
- Local and Online CO-OP action for up to 4 players
- 4 outrageous characters, each with their own weird style and colourful attitude
- Build over 100 weapons and augment your character with bionic body parts earned in-mission
- Character progression, weapon development and customisation ensure extensive replayability
- Crazy new heroes and big bosses join the Contra universe.