Sorry, no review of 007: Everything or Nothing yet.
About The Game
What would James Bond do?
That's the question players will answer in every dramatic moment of James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, as the world's greatest secret agent returns in his fifth interactive adventure under the EA GAMESTM brand. First, you will think like Bond, using espionage, tactical skills, and gadgets from the Q-Lab to analyze your situation. Then you will act like Bond, using his stylish physical skills, clever subterfuge, and bold personality to once again save the world. Finally, you will see every Bond moment from the new third person perspective that shows the Hollywood cast playing out a real-time cinematic action adventure that could only come from the world of James Bond.
Returning as James Bond is Pierce Brosnan, who will lend his cyberscanned likeness and voice to the character. The rest of the cast will include new Bond girls as well as old and new Bond villains. The original script will take players through exciting locales in four continents including the Valley of the Kings in Egypt and the French Quarter in New Orleans.
To play out the challenge of thinking and acting like Bond, players will make choices ranging from direct confrontation to subtle misdirection when interacting with enemies. When it comes time for combat, Bond can engage in hand-to-hand fighting, using objects from game environments as weapons, as well as accessing a guns and gadgets. The discerning player, however, may find a multitude of different options ranging from disguise to distracting guards to using cover-and using these Bond-style tactics to outsmart the bad guys will reward the player with special enhancements including Q-Lab gadgetry.
Other new features include two-player co-op missions and four-player multiplayer arena modes, all set in third person views and featuring multiple playable characters.
- New third person perspective that showcases Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
- Multiple ways to complete missions, with player rewards for completing objectives with Bond style by using disguise to temporarily take the identity of a defeated foe, misdirection, and other spy tactics rather than brute force.
- New over the top hand-to-hand fighting that includes the use of environmental objects such as bottles, chairs, tools, boards, etc.
- Original single player storyline that immerses the player in the world of James Bond with classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry.
- Missions that span exotic locales in four continents, including the French Quarter of New Orleans, a mountain fortress in Peru, a secret facility in Egypt, and Red Square in Moscow.
- Seamless transitions from on-foot exploration to piloting interactive vehicles including cars, motorcycles, helicopters, and tanks.
- Over 20 weapons and gadgets including the ability to rappel up or down any wall.
- New third person multiplayer modes including two-player co-op missions and arena-style combat with up to four players.