A load of quack
Another Tales to Enjoy game? Yep, we regret to inform you that it’s true. But this time it’s the most repulsive of all…The Ugly Duckling. If you haven’t been following along as of late, Tales to Enjoy is a series of games that uses the same exact interface and activities, but swaps out one fairly tale or fable for another...
About The Game
Tales to Enjoy! The Ugly Duckling is one of a collection of Interactive Stories for young children.
Each book is filled with features to entertain children while helping them to learn and stimulate their imagination. A series of interactive activities are based around the theme of the story about an ugly-looking duckling who tries to find his position in life while other animals are not as kind as they could be about his appearance.
- An easy to use interface allows the youngest of children to navigate through choices as the entire interface is voice-over guided.
- In one of the modes "Tell your own tale," children can animate all objects in the story world and either tell the story or invent one of their own.
- Increasing difficulty of the minigames
- Interactive classic story
- Voice-over guided interface and storytelling for the youngest children
- Studio recorded voice over’s with professional actors