What's not to like about bowling? The feel of manoeuvring the ball in your hands as you launch it down the lane, the crack of the pins, the fun of going out with your buddies or your team, trying on a pair of communal shoes – ok, not that last one. It was only a matter of time before Crave's Brunswick Pro Bowling series made it to the 3DS,...
About The Game
Lace Up Those Bowling Shoes!
- Full support for the new Nintendo 3DS Gaming System.
- Two different control modes: Simulation (stylus) and Arcade (metered)
- Four gameplay modes including Quickplay, Career, Spares Challenge and Practice.
- Teaches bowling – kid-friendly Bumper Bowling option prevents gutter balls.
- Several fun and highly detailed bowling environments including Glow Bowling.
- Spares Challenge Mode tests the player’s skill level and helps players learn how to pick up difficult spares.
- Lots of unlockable balls, clothing and accessories earned by progressing through a varied and engaging Career Mode.