About This Game
Developed over four years, Yatagarasu was originally released in 2011 as a Japan-only title, but is now coming to North America and Europe.
Art direction and character design by fan-favorite artist Styleos, game design and balance by ex-SNK designer Umezono and game engine by Shiza--the three-man team makes up Circle Edge. Yatagarasu also features a unique optional commentator system that mimics the tournament trash talk experience.
- Eight playable characters
- Single and 2P Vs. modes
- Training and Replay modes
- Four-button attack system with Parry System
- Character design by Styleos
- Classic 2D hand drawn sprites
- Original soundtrack