- Action, Platformer
- Release Date
- 18th Apr 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 18th Apr 2013, £4.99/€5.99 (UK/EU)
- Official Site
About This Game
Time for squirreling action!
Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo features Mr. Nibbles the squirrel on a one-squirrel-mission to retrieve his acorn stash after it’s ruthlessly stolen by pesky woodland critters. He desperately needs those acorns to feed his ever growing squirrel family and nothing’s going to stop him from getting them back.
Rather than simply climb trees like a regular everyday squirrel, Mr. Nibbles must uses his trusty grapple rope and collection of special power-ups to navigate the treacherous woodland environments and defeat those pesky critters!
- Run, jump, swing and smash Mr Nibbles through 90 frantic levels of pixel perfect platform gameplay in beautiful crisp graphics in stereoscopic 3D.
- Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo has 50% new and exclusive level content, new ninja bonuses, super high speed Turbo mode and a whole bunch of zany squirrel outfits (for anyone who enjoys dressing up with animals).
- Grapple and swing Mr Nibbles through 30 new and exclusive challenge stages to test your squirreling skills at bronze, silver and gold level.
- Adventure through 60 main game stages spread over four seasons, with epic boss levels and multiple completion goals, enough to keep you playing until next winter!
- Collect power-ups to supercharge Mr. Nibbles through his adventure, including Tough Nut to smash through mud banks, Super Speed to move faster than a speeding sparrow and Super Jump to leap higher than the tallest hedgerow.