- Release Date
- 15th Jun 2017 (USA), $19.99
Sorry, no review of I am an air traffic controller AIRPORT HERO OSAKA-KIX yet.
About The Game
The story takes place at Kansai International Airport("KIX")
KIX is one of the world's very few airports on the ocean, built on an artificial island!
KIX, with two runways, is a busy airport that operates 24 hours a day, full of international airplanes in the day, and as an airline hub for international cargo flights at night.
Your skills are challenged to operate smooth air traffic control at KIX packed with many airplanes!
Challenge air traffic control with 2 game modes!
Challenge air traffic control while enjoying dramatic story in "Story Mode" or score the target point to clear the stage in simple "Operation Mode"!
- "Story mode" is best for your first try!
- You can learn how to play while enjoying the dramatic storyline.
- You are responsible for air traffic control at KIX with your reliable boss: Tsukasa Kamijo, and new trainees Asuka Kominato and Mamoru Ozora.
- You must protect the safety of the sky while training the new boys, according to your boss's advice.
- Accurate decisions are needed under unexpected situations and special weather conditions, during air traffic control! In addition, you must follow up for the trainees' inexperienced control!
- With teamwork and flexible situation handling, succeed in difficult traffic control!
- "Operation Mode" is very simple!
- Send specific orders to airplanes on the airport and in the air, support landing and takeoff for safe control!
- If airplanes fall into danger of collision, the game is over.
- Control real-time moving airplanes to aim the highest score!