Forums

Topic: Your Most Recent WiiWare Download

Posts 21 to 40 of 148

Stine

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations. I just finished case 2, and I can already tell that I like this game more than Justice for All.

kkslider5552000

Pandalicious wrote:

@kk Where are you stuck?

describing this might be difficult so...

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

7:16: how do you figure out where to go, that's ridiculous. Some other stuff after that (and I died around 8:25-8:35) but that part in particular is insane.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Odnetnin

Yeah that's brutal. Make sure you don't touch the white CHALLENGE beat before that. And you kinda just have to feel "feel" that part; there's no explaining it,

Where you died doesn't seem so hard comparatively. Just go up incrementally and don't let the way the beats move fool you.

kkslider5552000

Pandalicious wrote:

Where you died doesn't seem so hard comparatively. Just go up incrementally and don't let the way the beats move fool you.

that's because the ridiculous part I cheated and paused/unpaused a lot as I didn't want to die an 8th time at the same part.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Buster13

I think it was that Grill-off with Ultra-hand game. It's been a while since I've gotten a WiiWare game.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

brooks83

I haven't got one since 2008, but I plan on getting MDK2 soon.

brooks83

Taya

The last game I downloaded was Lilt Line and before that was Cave Story.

I may get MDK2 soon.

Taya

longtimegamer

The last one I downloaded was Neves.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

n0body

MDK2 and lovin' every minute of it!
3rd person shooter fans and anybody with a sense of humor, this game is for you!

n0body

Sean_Aaron

Lilt Line. The real question is what will my next one be? Honestly I don't know if there will be a next one...

BLOG, mail: sean@seansworld.scot
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

n0body

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Pandalicious wrote:

Where you died doesn't seem so hard comparatively. Just go up incrementally and don't let the way the beats move fool you.

that's because the ridiculous part I cheated and paused/unpaused a lot as I didn't want to die an 8th time at the same part.

If you don't mind cheating anyway then try playing it with two wiimotes attached together for one loooong paddle (and one long wiimote too )

n0body

longtimegamer

I'm thinking of downloading Pheonix Wright. I just heard that it's was differant from the retail ones as it has 3 save slots. Sooo My question is...does this mean that my fiance and I can actually our own separate games at the same time? I'm just asking to make sure because otherwise one of us would have to wait for the other to finish if this wasn't true.
Recently I had read that there was only one save file on a handheld version, so I thought it was the same for this one.
If it really does allow for more than one game to be played and save then I would finally have a good reason for getting this over the DS version.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

alLabouTandroiD

Must have been Sonic 4 a long long time ago. Because i spend most time with the 3DS now not because there wouldn't be anything wortwhile to buy.
@longtimegamer: Buy both versions !

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Taya

longtimegamer wrote:

I'm thinking of downloading Pheonix Wright. I just heard that it's was differant from the retail ones as it has 3 save slots. Sooo My question is...does this mean that my fiance and I can actually our own separate games at the same time? I'm just asking to make sure because otherwise one of us would have to wait for the other to finish if this wasn't true.
Recently I had read that there was only one save file on a handheld version, so I thought it was the same for this one.
If it really does allow for more than one game to be played and save then I would finally have a good reason for getting this over the DS version.

Yes there are multiple save slots.

And Phoenix Wright is one of my favourite games so I highly recommend it.

Taya

HipsterDashie

If February still counts as recent then it was the fantastic BIT.TRIP FLUX.

To be this good takes AGES...

longtimegamer

@Taya and LTD: Thanks. Appriciate the feedback. Also I finally decided to get it.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic