WiiWare Forum

Topic: Your Most Recent WiiWare Download

Showing 141 to 145 of 145

AuthorMessage

OMC79

141. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

Another question for transfering. If Nintendo quits que Wii shop then if you transfer you can only keep the games in your Wii memory because the SD card doesn´t read your games and you need to download all them of Wii shop but if this service is off line (someday) then your games will be gone forever if you don´t tranfer before the service is gone.

I think you mean the games that stayed on the Wii when you transferred. Have you tried using a new SD for the Wii instead of trying to use the one you transfered in the WiiU? Maybe the DRM for those games stayed in the original Wii and didn't go to the WiiU. I definitely won't transfer when I get a WiiU. I rather have my Wii or its Flash RAM dead than having those problems, I have the feeling that they may get worse.

Edited on by OMC79

OMC79

AuthorMessage

KingMike

142. Posted:

La-Mulana, though I may wait a while to actually play it.
Thinking of playing this Famicom game that probably inspired it, Knightmare II: Maze of Galious, first. Had that lying around for awhile but never played it.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

SearchNDestroy

143. Posted:

Megaman 9 & 10

SearchNDestroy

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

144. Posted:

#141 Ubongo

Downloaded this before it was removed. Didn't know it was developed by EnjoyUp Games.
Now I really must have them all, I believe.0

Also, I checked the VC games I transfered from Wii to Wii U, and I found out there is another game that did not transfer: Yoshi's Cookie (VC/NES).
I emailed Nintendo about this new issue.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

145. Posted:

new wiiware download:

• Karaoke Joysound

Did you put Yoshi´s Cookie to your internal Wii memory?

because it was deleted in store even if you had it (another deleted games are available in you downloads but Cookie is the only really DELETED from the service).

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena