Forums

Topic: Your Most Recent WiiWare Download

Posts 141 to 149 of 149

KingMike

La-Mulana, though I may wait a while to actually play it.
Thinking of playing this Famicom game that probably inspired it, Knightmare II: Maze of Galious, first. Had that lying around for awhile but never played it.

KingMike

SKTTR

#141 Ubongo

Downloaded this before it was removed. Didn't know it was developed by EnjoyUp Games.
Now I really must have them all, I believe.0

Also, I checked the VC games I transfered from Wii to Wii U, and I found out there is another game that did not transfer: Yoshi's Cookie (VC/NES).
I emailed Nintendo about this new issue.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

DarkEdi

new wiiware download:

• Karaoke Joysound

Did you put Yoshi´s Cookie to your internal Wii memory?

because it was deleted in store even if you had it (another deleted games are available in you downloads but Cookie is the only really DELETED from the service).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Octane

@Pahvi Is Bubble Bobble Plus! any different from the original? I remember playing a ton of Bubble Bobble on arcades back in the day, it was a really fun game.

Octane

DTMOF84

Mine was Target Toss Pro: Bags.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Taffy

Just recently downloaded "And Yet It Moves". Have "Max and the Magic Marker" and "Blaster Master: Overdrive" left to download before WiiWare goes bye-bye

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

SKTTR

@taffy
There's a retail/disc version of Max & The Magic Marker on Wii (at least in EU).

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Iam16bit

Picked up Gradius Rebirth and Fast Racing League a few days ago. I'm trying to get all the good WiiWare games before the cutoff date for purchasing Wii Points.

Iam16bit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.