SKTTR

102. Posted:

• #130 La-Mulana

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

103. Posted:

• #131 Viral Survival

By the way, Vampire Crystals comes 3rd January 2013 to Europe, the Vampire Crystals Demo will follow on 17th January 2013.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Link41x

104. Posted:

Uno, such a classic!

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

AuthorMessage

bkdove

105. Posted:

Moto Heroz + FAST.
Two Great games!!!

[Wii]
Console code: 2515-1256-4795-7963
Excitebike: 5242-8984-4235
Overturn: 0517-9111-2336

AuthorMessage

Omega

106. Posted:

• Gradius Rebirth (600 Points)
  • Bobby Carrot Forever (800 Points)

My WiiWare Statistic:
35 games in total
28 games beaten
01 game too difficult to beat
06 games unplayed

Edited on by Omega

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

Astro

107. Posted:

I got my first Wiiware game ever today, or 7 should I say. Been wanting them since they all first launched.
Here's what I got:

• Hydroventure
  • Motoheroz
  • Lostwinds
  • Lostwinds 2
  • Megaman 9
  • Megaman 10
  • La-Mulana
    It's gunna BE AWESOME!

Edited on by Astro

Commandervideo: "I am only a man"

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

108. Posted:

Art of Balance.

Been putting it off for ages but finally downloaded it at Christmas.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

109. Posted:

La Mulana.

Thursday I can come back here and repost something else ;0

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Huachiman

110. Posted:

Mega Man, Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 9. This weekend: Gunstar Heroes.

Currently playing: DKCR, Shinobi 3 and Mega Man 9

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

111. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

La Mulana.

Thursday I can come back here and repost something else ;0

Downloaded this today....

Untitled

Also, quoting self FTW!!! :-P

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Ryno

112. Posted:

How you liking the Rampage Zerk?

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

113. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

How you liking the Rampage Zerk?

Leaving work now to go home and play!!! All I did was download it during my lunch break today ... didn't have time to play

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

114. Posted:

• #132 Retro City Rampage

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

115. Posted:

• #133 Pit Crew Panic!

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Slayer

116. Posted:

Pokemon Rumble. Great game, love it, it was very challenging, but it drives you to keep trying, that's how i beat the game.

"When the men ran dry of ammunition, they used their blades. And when the
blades ran dull, they used their hands."
Elias, Call of Duty Ghosts
Accents I know: British
Accents I'm working on: Irish, Scottish

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

117. Posted:

Some weeks ago I downloaded Contra Rebith. It is SNES style!!

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

118. Posted:

• #134 Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts
  • #135 Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages
  • #136 Frogger >>Hyper<< Arcade Edition
  • #137 Adventure Island: The Beginning
  • #138 Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner
  • #139 Home Sweet Home
  • #140 Fish Tank

Oh, yes I transfered my 140 WiiWare games and 97 VC Games, Channels and Demos to the WiiU.
Redownloading and organizing everything took me 18 hours with many hours of save state preparation beforehand.
I also got a brandnew SD Card just to have all my games in one place. Unfortunately the Wii SD Card menu is still limited to 20 pages (240 channels) so there's plenty of channels I can not play because of this problem.

Transfer status. Other than the announced channels, six other games/channels have not been transfered. These are:
1. LostWinds (known issue, message on Wii Shop still saying they'll look for a solution)
2. Toribash Violence Perfected (Very sad to see this. There wasn't even a message saying it couldn't be transfered!)
The rest are demos: FFCC Darklord Demo, World of Goo Demo, PKMN Rumble Demo, Fast Draw Showdown Demo.
I still want them (the other 40+ demos transfered without problems, even the removed ones like Gods vs Humans Demo)

I really wanted Nintendo to update the Wii SD Card menu to double the size of channels, or allow folders like on 3DS.
Switching channels around is also missing which makes organizing 240 games impossible (no empty spaces to drag a channel somewhere else).
And the SD Card menu is telling me: "Some channels won't show." Nice, Nintendo! I hoped for something like
"WELL DONE!
YOU BOUGHT MORE THAN 240 GAMES AND CHANNELS.
YOU HAVE UNLOCKED SD CARD MENU PAGE 21-40.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING OUR GAMES!"

There's so much space on my SD Card for 500 and more games, but Nintendo limits their loyalest customers to 240.

I emailed them so they update this next time!

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

119. Posted:

Did you have any problem transfering in Wii storage channels like Check Mii, Netflix, Metroid preview, etc? I know that channels are not available to download but maybe are available in the download data in Wii shop or if they are transfered in the Wii internal storage.

And comparing Wii shops (Wii and Wii mode) I noticed Arkanoid Plus is not on Wii mode shop service like Lostwinds.

Another one question, will you download again Toribash? and they keep your Commodore games in your account?

I love the VC service but i haven't transferred (maybe some day it is why i have a lot questions nobody other had helped me).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

120. Posted:

I forgot another thing. You can have some additional space if you transfer the lowest size data channels to the Wii menu (like NES games) so you dont get under the necesary 320 minimum size blocks to activate any game from your SD card. This way you have new space for channels. And maybe to erase demos from wiiware you already have bought (i did it thay way because too many demos made me difficult to organize my sd card).