Forums

Topic: Your Most Recent WiiWare Download

Posts 101 to 120 of 149

SKTTR
  • #130 La-Mulana

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SKTTR
  • #131 Viral Survival

By the way, Vampire Crystals comes 3rd January 2013 to Europe, the Vampire Crystals Demo will follow on 17th January 2013.

Link41x

Uno, such a classic!

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

bkdove

Moto Heroz + FAST.
Two Great games!!!

[Wii]
Console code: 2515-1256-4795-7963
Excitebike: 5242-8984-4235
Overturn: 0517-9111-2336

Omega
  • Gradius Rebirth (600 Points)
  • Bobby Carrot Forever (800 Points)

My WiiWare Statistic:
35 games in total
28 games beaten
01 game too difficult to beat
06 games unplayed

Edited on by Omega

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Commandervide0

I got my first Wiiware game ever today, or 7 should I say. Been wanting them since they all first launched.
Here's what I got:

• Hydroventure
  • Motoheroz
  • Lostwinds
  • Lostwinds 2
  • Megaman 9
  • Megaman 10
  • La-Mulana
    It's gunna BE AWESOME!

Edited on by Commandervide0

Commandervide0

Bass_X0

Art of Balance.

Been putting it off for ages but finally downloaded it at Christmas.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Huachiman

Mega Man, Mega Man 5 and Mega Man 9. This weekend: Gunstar Heroes.

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Ryno

How you liking the Rampage Zerk?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SKTTR
  • #132 Retro City Rampage

SKTTR
  • #133 Pit Crew Panic!

Slayer

Pokemon Rumble. Great game, love it, it was very challenging, but it drives you to keep trying, that's how i beat the game.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

DarkEdi

Some weeks ago I downloaded Contra Rebith. It is SNES style!!

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

SKTTR
  • #134 Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts
  • #135 Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages
  • #136 Frogger >>Hyper<< Arcade Edition
  • #137 Adventure Island: The Beginning
  • #138 Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner
  • #139 Home Sweet Home
  • #140 Fish Tank

Oh, yes I transfered my 140 WiiWare games and 97 VC Games, Channels and Demos to the WiiU.
Redownloading and organizing everything took me 18 hours with many hours of save state preparation beforehand.
I also got a brandnew SD Card just to have all my games in one place. Unfortunately the Wii SD Card menu is still limited to 20 pages (240 channels) so there's plenty of channels I can not play because of this problem.

Transfer status. Other than the announced channels, six other games/channels have not been transfered. These are:
1. LostWinds (known issue, message on Wii Shop still saying they'll look for a solution)
2. Toribash Violence Perfected (Very sad to see this. There wasn't even a message saying it couldn't be transfered!)
The rest are demos: FFCC Darklord Demo, World of Goo Demo, PKMN Rumble Demo, Fast Draw Showdown Demo.
I still want them (the other 40+ demos transfered without problems, even the removed ones like Gods vs Humans Demo)

I really wanted Nintendo to update the Wii SD Card menu to double the size of channels, or allow folders like on 3DS.
Switching channels around is also missing which makes organizing 240 games impossible (no empty spaces to drag a channel somewhere else).
And the SD Card menu is telling me: "Some channels won't show." Nice, Nintendo! I hoped for something like
"WELL DONE!
YOU BOUGHT MORE THAN 240 GAMES AND CHANNELS.
YOU HAVE UNLOCKED SD CARD MENU PAGE 21-40.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING OUR GAMES!"

There's so much space on my SD Card for 500 and more games, but Nintendo limits their loyalest customers to 240.

I emailed them so they update this next time!

Edited on by SKTTR

DarkEdi

Did you have any problem transfering in Wii storage channels like Check Mii, Netflix, Metroid preview, etc? I know that channels are not available to download but maybe are available in the download data in Wii shop or if they are transfered in the Wii internal storage.

And comparing Wii shops (Wii and Wii mode) I noticed Arkanoid Plus is not on Wii mode shop service like Lostwinds.

Another one question, will you download again Toribash? and they keep your Commodore games in your account?

I love the VC service but i haven't transferred (maybe some day it is why i have a lot questions nobody other had helped me).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

DarkEdi

I forgot another thing. You can have some additional space if you transfer the lowest size data channels to the Wii menu (like NES games) so you dont get under the necesary 320 minimum size blocks to activate any game from your SD card. This way you have new space for channels. And maybe to erase demos from wiiware you already have bought (i did it thay way because too many demos made me difficult to organize my sd card).

SKTTR

DarkEdi wrote:

Did you have any problem transfering in Wii storage channels like Check Mii, Netflix, Metroid preview, etc? I know that channels are not available to download but maybe are available in the download data in Wii shop or if they are transfered in the Wii internal storage.
And comparing Wii shops (Wii and Wii mode) I noticed Arkanoid Plus is not on Wii mode shop service like Lostwinds.
Another one question, will you download again Toribash? and they keep your Commodore games in your account?
I love the VC service but i haven't transferred (maybe some day it is why i have a lot questions nobody other had helped me).

There was a bunch of channels that did not transfer, but it was stated beforehand:
Photo Channel
News Channel
Weather Channel
Nintendo Channel
Internet Channel
Everybody Votes Channel
Check Mii Out Channel
Today and Tomorrow Channel
Kirby TV Channel
Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel
BBC iPlayer
NETFLIX
Amazon Lovefilm
YouTube
Wii Speak Channel
Mario Kart Wii Channel
Wii Fit Channel
Wii Fit Plus Channel
etc.

In fact the only Wii Channels that I have on Wii U are the standard channels of course: Disc Channel, Mii Channel, Wii Shop Channel, Back to Wii U Menu, Wii Menu Instruction Channel
And the only 3 channels that were transferable/downloadable to Wii U and could be moved to SD Card:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Save Data Update Channel
Wii U Transfer Tool Channel
Jam With The Band Live Channel

I haven't tried to reinstall channels from disc such as Mario Kart Wii Channel or Wii Fit Plus Channel.

I cannot download Toribash on Wii U. It's not in my 'downloaded games' list. For whatever reason, this along with LostWinds (and the 4 aforementioned demos) is stuck on my Wii. I can play them there but it sucks to have LostWinds 1 on Wii and and LostWinds 2 waiting on Wii U. Of course it's also bad to see such a unique game like Toribash taking the plunge. But I don't give up yet. I emailed Nintendo and wait for their answer.

PS. No problems with Arkanoid Plus! and the C64 games, they all transfered. Paradroid on GamePad is amazing

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.