Forums

Topic: Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011? if so what would you want in it?

Posts 21 to 40 of 65

Dezner

Since Slash Man and Frost Man got 8bitted, I wouldn't mind throwing down $20 for MM7 and MM8 NES style!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Bass_X0

I'd rather see the title be "Megaman & Bass 2" rather than "Megaman 11".

"Megaman & Bass 2" would make the game seem more fresher because of the much lower number even if the game itself isn't really that different.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Xiepher

I'd like to see in Megaman 11 is have both Mega Man and Proto Man playable from the start with completely seperate stories. Definately would like to see either two castles to go through or sub levels(Megaman 3) to re-fight previous robot masters, maybe pick one each from the past games, then somewheres in Wily's castle add in one robot master each from the remaining two games that wasn't added in the sub levels.

Edited on by Xiepher

Xiepher

Lurch

Dezner wrote:

Since Slash Man and Frost Man got 8bitted, I wouldn't mind throwing down $20 for MM7 and MM8 NES style!

You do not have to, my friend!

A couple of indie devs already ported MM7 into an NES-styled game, just search for MM7 FC!
Also, there are people doing the same to MM8!

Now, to answer the topic-question: Yes.
I'd love too see new Mega Man games in 8-bit. they are just a lot of fun to play

Lurch

Fuzzy

I think 10 is enough. I dont really see another one being that good or original. But I would love a new X game (even an old one on VC would be enough!)

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

LzWinky

I wanna see another Easy Mode

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Donatello

Easy Mode destroyed the entire experience for me
Normal was great, and finishing Hard Mode made me feel like a freaking Mega Master

Donatello

Shoker

Being honest, I'd prefer a multiplayer mode for endless attack. Up to 4 players preferred. There could even be different characters like someone could play as mega man, while another as proto man, another as bass and the last maybe as roll (I can't believe I just said that).

Shoker

CanisWolfred

No I wouldn't. I personally think a Mega Man 11 would be unnecessary. I think we've seen enough of the 8-bit Mega Man for right now. I'd like to see them move on to something else.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LuigiFreak

No, they should keep it as it is and call it good.

But if they do make a Mega Man 11, I'd like to see Mega Man's slide back. I'd also like to see better, more creative bosses, like the ones in MM3, with no fire, ice, water, or electric bosses.

LuigiFreak

Bass_X0

LuigiFreak wrote:

No, they should keep it as it is and call it good.

But if they do make a Mega Man 11, I'd like to see Mega Man's slide back. I'd also like to see better, more creative bosses, like the ones in MM3, with no fire, ice, water, or electric bosses.

Thats like asking Gamefreak to remove those types in Pokemon. Not gonna happen.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Kingbuilder

Kingbuilder wrote:

"Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011?"

No.

Scratch that. If they can make Mega Man 11 have tons of new ideas, great music, fun robot masters, and not a blindingly terrible color scheme (Mega Man 10- I'm looking at you.) Then, I will buy the game. But, if it's a completely uninspired mess, then just leave the series as it is, or just make a new retro-style Mega Man X game.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Jarael

Whatever they end up doing, in my opinion two things HAVE to be done:

1. Bring back the slide. I know the MM9 creators wanted to "go back to MM2", but they also included Rush. Rush was in MM3, and so was the slide. Bring it back, NOW!

2. Make it in 2.5D, a la Maverick Hunter X. Mega Man Powered Up went this route, but that cutesy-style just doesn't fly across the board. Retro 8-bit has its charms, but they wear thin eventually. 2.5D is the way to go (NSMBWii, anyone?).

As long as Capcom does those two things, I don't care how they proceed. They could go on to make Mega Man 11, or do remakes of classic titles, or something else altogether.

Jarael

SkyRifter

YES MEGAMAN 11 too 12! To Wrap it all Up- *COME On you pussies!"
"Give back the Slide & Charging cannon blaster on Megaman also." or buy them back for him!

M.M. -11.
-Piranha Man --Fishy diver boss
-Cook Man --Cooking food boss
-Wrench Man --Fixing Machine boss
-Decks Man --Playing cards boss
-Rocket Man --Rocket ship boss
-Rubber Man -Rubber band boss
-Valkyrie Woman -Angelic female boss
Hatched Man Cracked Egg-Shaped boss

M.M.-11 ending "Do -Include Enker, Quint, Punk, Ballade from the Forgotten Megaman Games to wrap up 11's final levels" ,

Enker;

Quint;

Punk;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RIDwbEUxAI&feature=related
Ballade;

& the Three final
Bosses from MEGA Man's Wily Tower Genesis game, the Wily Wars! -So people remember them, perhaps change their three names to normalize the game. One boss in Wily's Tower had Two Energy Bars than most Bosses I know of!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3kS36vRh8&feature=related
then last Wily's Castle.

use these bosses up above;

Consider these also below: For Megaman 12;
-Viking Man
-Pirate Man & etc below: here
http://megaphilx.deviantart.com/art/MMUnlimited-Old-Robot-Mas...
Best shots Here^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5zhLzwGfsk
^1 level
^check out, Note: "Drop Nitro man cause Capcom already used him up in 10.!"
9 Bosses this time
then the Final Stages, the Star droids;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbF5KQkoTc

to Wily's Castle. Mega PACK Megaman 12 for the Final Battle Seriously.

Battle-scenes; stardroids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uxmY46C0s&feature=related

& Last Include Tango & Beat etc. & in 12, You could Maybe Wrap things up Finally!!
Bosses from Megaman 5 for the Original Gameboy Title for MEGA MAN 12!!

Come on People Besides, megaman could Have a 100 or 50 more games before Megaman X could have ever taken Place!
Think about it!
or just wrap it up at 12 Nes game sequels your choice but Please Consider the "Genius" From What I said above ^ here!

STAR DRIODS In Megaman 12 to wrap up the NES Series Seriously or Move onward to M.M. 13!

Whatever Just use up all the Old Gameboy Bosses for 11 & 12 Before they are totally Forgotten forever I am "warning Nintendo Wii Capcom etc.
Because the fans can be unforgiving for your creations for the new age shit-shovel ware games coming out nowadays.
CAPCOM Listen to us all, we need 11 & 12 to wrap things up, 12 is a Sacred Number!

It CAN ALL WORK Out Pretty damn- Well seriously consider this Idea Above all & most people.

Edited on by SkyRifter

SkyRifter

SkyRifter

> Nothing is Needed then,
Not even anything anymore, People need to understand the old series could go to 100
before Mega-man X ever had began & happened:

we thought X was ten, we were all wrong, ("Don't be such pussies to end the series already.")
Since they waste time making
all those mega-man side-titles that "don't make any sense."
At least have the decency to end the old series at a proper Number like 12 or 15.

& just except mega-man 11 & 12.
to end it, at least,
>Don't & Never give up those dreams you have. -Most new 16-bit & Beyond bit "New titles are Over rated bull."
stick with the mode of 8-bit till the end.

Edited on by SkyRifter

SkyRifter

MegaStoneSmash91

I'd love to see Mega Man 11! I don't care if the get up to Mega Man 20! I'll keep enjoying them till they stop making them! But I wouldn't mind if they got out of 8-bit, even though I love 8-bit. I'm all for the 2.5D idea.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.