Forums

Topic: Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011? if so what would you want in it?

Posts 1 to 20 of 65

Storm_Owl

I can see a mega man 11 happening I don't mind if MM11 Was in 8-bit but I would like 2 modes 8-bit mode and 16-bit mode so that way you can make everybody happy

This account is dead move along please.

Mange

I´d rather see VC releases of Mega Man 4 to 7 and a WiiWare remake of 8.

Mange

vakama94

no, i think they should stop the original megaman and focus on megaman x or another megaman zero

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

Donatello

I would love to see a MM11 for WiiWare, as it would rap up this new trilogy.
They really should add in 4 Wily Sub levels like they did in MM3 to make the experience even longer.

And if they do, i hope it's more colorful and organic like MM2 and even MM9 were. MM10 feels more in line with MM3 since it feels a bit darker.

Donatello

Kingbuilder

"Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011?"

No.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

The_Fox

Q."Would you want a Mega Man 11 in 2011?"

A.No, they should take a break to keep it fresh.

Capcom wrote:

Too bad. We're going to do it anyway.

Well, damn.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

retired_account

Sure. I'd like it with 16-bit graphics, though - but not a new X game. Mega Man 11 in 16-bit. :3

retired_account

kevohki

No, two 8-bit revivals is enough for the time being, take a break. Mega Man X9 now, anything else is failure on Capcom's part (including a new sequel to Legends, which is the most overrated "underrated series" ever, keep that terrible series dead where it belongs).

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Knux

Possibly, I have hardly played Mega Man 7 or the Mega Man X games. To me, 8-bit has a certain appeal to Mega Man, but I would be willing to try it out. I would rather see Capcom release Mega Man 4, 5, 6, and 7 on the VC so I can see which of those games are good and which are duds. I also want to try Mega Man 7, because that is the only 16-bit Classic Mega Man game ever made. A new 16-bit Mega Man X game would be intresting. Perhaps Capcom should make more Classic 8-bit Mega Man games AND make 16 bit Mega Man X games? You can't go wrong with that.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Dezner

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I also want to try Mega Man 7, because that is the only 16-bit Classic Mega Man game ever made.

Don't forget Rockman & Forte for the Super Famicom! (Which we eventually got as Mega Man & Bass for the GBA)

...Sorry for being nitpicky.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

brooks83

While not a classic Mega Man game, I have always wanted to try Mega Man Soccer for the SNES.

brooks83

Knux

Dezner wrote:

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I also want to try Mega Man 7, because that is the only 16-bit Classic Mega Man game ever made.

Don't forget Rockman & Forte for the Super Famicom! (Which we eventually got as Mega Man & Bass for the GBA)

...Sorry for being nitpicky.

Dang, I forgot about that one, and I was actually reading about that Mega Man & Bass game on the internet today. Boy, I'm forgetful.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Wardy

I think it's a little early to speculate on a MM11. Personally I want to enjoy MM10 and we haven't seen any of the DLC and from what I hear, we're getting three new levels with bosses from the GB series. 9 was good enough to hold me over til 10 came out, and I expect the same here. But...since it's so tempting, I'd like to see different color variations in Mega Man when a boss weapon is chosen. Sometimes I get the Water Shield and Chill Spike mixed up, because I'm slightly retarded. I like the idea of two Wily castles. If Bass is making an appearance on 10, could we see King in 11?

Wardy

Donatello

The color variations were confusing and uninspired in MM10. And what's silly, is that i didn't even know that when you get Nitro man's Weapon that you can hold down on the action button and keep the Saw blade out and even hover across walls with it

Anyways, the DLC sounds fantastic. As for MM11...I would love to see it happen later on in 2011. It would be like a new 8-Bit MM trilogy for the Wii. Capcom knows how well these titles are selling and they're known for milking their franchises so who knows.

Donatello

melvin2898

No retro.If there was no retro I would love to buy the Megaman games.I heard the advance or modern graphics stoped at Megaman 8 so I looked up pictures of it.I thought it looked awesome.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

Roebuck77

Mange wrote:

I´d rather see VC releases of Mega Man 4 to 7 and a WiiWare remake of 8.

Ooh that'd be great!

Roebuck77

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.