Forums

Topic: World of Goo Corporation Criticized for Massive Goo Spill

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Corbs

Now that's funny stuff.

Plain old gamer :)

YoshiSage

I laughed so hard that I died and went to hell.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

YoshiSage

theblackdragon wrote:

@KakumeiSenshiYoshi: seems a bit extreme for just laughing...

For me, no. I always forget something when I go to hell. It's usually my wallet. One time, I remembered the wallet, but I forgot my WiiWare.

I wonder what other funny sh*t is on this site... Of course, I mean the site that Chicken Brutus (what a weird name) linked to.

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

V8_Ninja

LOL. Thanks to pointing the site out, CB!

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Philip_J_Reed

KakumeiSenshiYoshi wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@KakumeiSenshiYoshi: seems a bit extreme for just laughing...

For me, no. I always forget something when I go to hell. It's usually my wallet. One time, I remembered the wallet, but I forgot my WiiWare.

I wonder what other funny sh*t is on this site... Of course, I mean the site that Chicken Brutus (what a weird name) linked to.

Warioswoods linked to some good ones above, but feel free to just explore it yourself. (Click the First Person Observer logo at the top of the page.) The funniest ones are probably the ones that deal with the games you yourself most enjoy, so it's definitely worth bookmarking.

WW's assessment of "The Onion for gaming" is absolutely correct...I think that's an obvious inspiration. And it's surprising that it's genuinely funny. I've seen Onion knockoffs before that really aren't anywhere near as amusing...but this is quite good. I just hope he keeps it up. This particular comedy blogger has a habit of starting new blogs and losing interest before long, for the sake of something different.

The Observer is such a versatile format, though, that I hope he sticks with it.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

That was pretty darn funny. It also explains the black goo that has been oozing out of my Wii lately.

WolfRamHeart

Terra

lol, that was quite good. I should look at that site more often

Terra

Twitter:

OldBoy

LOL. Nice one CB.Thats some funny stuff . I like The Beatles one "Well at least Ringo sounded about right" LOL. The Dead Space one was very funny too. /Added to favorites.

What's this bit for again?

Raylax

Bah, I keep getting "Error establishing a database connection" on that site. I'll have to check it out later I guess.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.