Forums

Topic: Win a Cave Story Wii remote competition

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

JimLad

I just went back to see who won this (bakajin) and found something interesting in the entry comments...

Bakajin wrote:

I'm gonna laugh so hard if I win this, cause I really don't care at all about it. I'd probably just put it up on EBay

http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/competitions/cave_story_wiimote
(comment #55)

Just thought I should bring that up since no one mentioned it when he was announced the winner.
Not that I'm bothered I couldn't enter anyway, I just feel kinda sad for those that genuinely wanted it.
but what can ya do...

Edited on by JimLad

JimLad

Adam

Lame.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

y2josh

Upsetting

y2josh

ejamer

Sadly, many people who enter contests do it for the same reason - just to get something free that they can trade or sell. He still won it fair and square... but it's too bad the prize didn't go to someone who would've actually appreciated it.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AlexSays

Doubly lame.

AlexSays

Popyman

He later said he would play Cave Story, I think. Either way, he was a jerk for entering.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Punny

What a waste.

I'm back (for the moment)!

TwilightV

Way to go, NintendoLife. >: (

TwilightV

Ico

Wow, that reflects badly on Nintendo Life and the guy who won.

Ico

Corbs

The winner is randomly picked by a program, not us individually. Otherwise I'd have given it to myself and called it a day. Everyone (even those who don't enter because they really and truly want the item) have to be given the same chance to win as everyone else. That's just life. Suck it up and move on.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

theblackdragon

Well, if he actually followed through, now someone else who genuinely wanted it has it thanks to the power of eBay. What's so bad about that? And there's no need for namecalling and sour grapes, guys. That contest has been over for a long while now; no sense dwelling on it. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.