Forums

Topic: WiiWare/Virtual Console Titles For 700-Points?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Tuurtledove

So to keep it short and sweet,
About two years ago I bought a WiiWare Title,
And since then I've had a spare 700-Points merely lying about, quite unused.
And I suppose I'm merely wondering what titles you might recommend for 700-Points (Or Less).
Just so I might finally be able to spend those additional few points Haha

"We Breathe These Lies Underneath Falling Skies"

Nintendo Network ID: Tuurtledove

SKTTR

Great content for 500pts:
Airport Mania
Flowerworks
Monsteca Corral

Cool stuff for 600pts:
Art Style series (any game really)
BIT.TRIP VOID

Silly fun for 500pts:
2 Fast 4 Gnomz
5 Spots Party
Happy Hammerin'
lilt line
Muscle March
Shootanto
Tomena Sanner

Good retros for 500pts:
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
Solomon's Key
StarTropics
Faxanadu
Paradroid
Boulder Dash
etc.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Omega

I would recommend the WiiWare title "Chronos Twins DX". It's a great platform/puzzle game. In Europe it's 700 Points. But I'm not sure if it's 700 Points in the region where you live.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

DarkEdi

I agree with Airport Mania and Monsteca. I like a lot that games.

If you can get 1000 points instead 700 i recommend you a lot RetroCity Rampage or Vampire Crystals.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

BulbasaurusRex

My personal favorite 700 point game is the flight simulation shooter "Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising" (although the rest of the planned trilogy was cancelled). "Astro Bugz Revenge" and "Pop" also scored an 8/10 (as did Pearl Harbor), and there are some other good ones if you check the WiiWare list and sort by price.

Only the six imported TG-16 games are offered for 700 points among the Virtual Console list. Of those, the best bets are "Bomberman '94," "Detana Twinbee," and "Final Soldier," as there are much better available versions of "Street Fighter II."

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Tuurtledove

Thank you so much for all the suggestions,
I'll be sure to check out one of those titles in the coming few days then,
Before they close down the WiiWare Store for good. And it'll make for a lovely little distraction,

Tuurtledove

So after a great Hullabaloo,
And after being unable to find "Chronos Twins DX".
I finally settled upon "BIT.TRIP VOID"

And honestly, it's a rather peaceful experience,
I have yet to get past the second checkpoint on the "ID" level,
Though it seems a neat little game to pass the time,
Similar in experience perhaps to "Tetris" or "Yoshi's Cookie"

Edited on by Tuurtledove

Mahe

I have a similar situation. I have 700 points lying around. Don't especially need anything, but I might get something if it's interesting enough.

Some games I've enjoyed include Airport Mania: First Flight, Final Fantasy CC: My Life as a Darklord, Cave Story and The Dynastic Hero/Monster World series plus Super Adventure Island II (Virtual Console). Anything similar?

Edited on by Mahe

Mahe

Tuurtledove

It's partially why I'm so glad Nintendo has ceased the point-system with the eShop.
Now I can quite easily spend anything between 1-20$ (Or even 30c) without the unnecessary worry of having additional points left over.

It's also partially why I never chose to spend anything much on the WiiWare store,
The point-system had the tendency to be a bit of a personal turn-off for me.
Whilst now I've found myself quite regularly buying games through the eShop system,

Mahe

Well, I bought Airport Mania: First Flight with leftover points, I'm glad I did. Otherwise I might not have gotten it and would have missed a lot of fun gametime.

Although the eShop system is more convenient.

Mahe

DarkEdi

Airport Mania is a great game. I love it!

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Torchwood

I've had 100 points left over for ages. I hate not being able to just add a certain amount of currency like on the eshop, I just want to be able to buy a SNES game without having extra points.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.