Forums

Topic: WiiWare vs Virtual Console

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

manleycartoonist

I've been considering buying a snowboarding game.

And there is one on the WiiWare service and one on the VC! What do I do? Do I go with Snowboard Riot because it is newer and might have better snow effects? Or go with 1080 because it is an official Nintendo Game? Snowboard Riot only received a 5/10... 1080 got an 8/10 should that tip the scale? Which is better for solo play? Are they both only focused on racing? Which game has hotter chicks in it? Does 1080 only have the muted brown turd color scheme of all N64 games? Which game has better music? Anyone try that clear Mt. Dew... EXTREME!

Please, I need help!

And if anyone else has a similar problem please use this thread for us to discuss.

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

manleycartoonist

No comments, yet? I need this help now!

What am I going to do?

manleycartoonist

Alright, I've waited like 45 seconds and still no responses! I thought people were part of this forum to help other nintendo fans!

manleycartoonist

a whole minute! I've waited a whole minute!

manleycartoonist

Mickeymac wrote:

Wow, someone has A.D.D.

Neither. Go down to your local used game store and buy one of the SSX games for the Gamecube and Wii.

SSX... What if I can't leave my house? Like that Shia Lebuff movie? Which would be the next best thing to SSX.

moomoo

Mickeymac wrote:

Wow, someone has A.D.D.

Neither. Go down to your local used game store and buy one of the SSX games for the Gamecube and Wii.

What he said.
They're all much better then both of those games, and chances are they are cheaper too. If you don't have a Cube controller, buy one and get some awesome Gamecube games.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

moomoo

manleycartoonist wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Wow, someone has A.D.D.

SSX... What if I can't leave my house? Like that Shia Lebuff movie? Which would be the next best thing to SSX.

I have neither, because I have the superior SSX Tricky.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Geoman-Harrisong

I agree with moomoo, but if you must choose, I guess 1080 would be better, but the ssx games are really fun though!

Geoman-Harrisong

manleycartoonist

Point taken.

What if I like my snowboarding super realistic, but I am too fat and lazy and old to actually go out and snowboard? I recall SSX is pretty over the top... and doesn't it star Carrot Top? I really don't like that guy.

M00se

i remeber ssx tricky. my aunt sent it to me one day. ITS THE $H*T

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

manleycartoonist

The last snowboard game I owned was Rippin' Riders...

Are either games like that one?

Edited on by manleycartoonist

LordJumpMad

I still have ssx tricky.
one of the best Games on The GameCube, and it my only Gamecube Game left too.

oh Yeah, i still have F-zero GX and The Legend Zelda: collection, with 4 Zelda Games

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

if you cant get the shops. download 1080, it`s by far the betrer of the 2 games you`ve mentioned.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Ravage

I also hear Sean White is pretty good, except for that strange advertising scheme where you would miss out on an entire mountain if you didn't buy it at some store. I think there is a second one actually, don't know what its like though.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Digiki

I personally recommend growing up above either of the snowboarding games, it's a much better alternative in every conceivable way.

manleycartoonist

Digiki wrote:

I personally recommend growing up...

I'm rubber and you're glue!

manleycartoonist

my_point_is wrote:

if you cant get the shops. download 1080, it`s by far the betrer of the 2 games you`ve mentioned.

Thanks.

theblackdragon

@manleycartoonist: please chill out. yes, we all help one another out here, but give a topic time to receive replies instead of spamming the F5 button. that said, please ask this question in the universal recommendations thread.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.