Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 681 to 693 of 693

soma

@SKTTR

Haha, yes, the controls were kind of difficult but for some reason I liked it. I'll test it again just in case but I liked what I saw. Fast Racing already have it on WiiU. Haven't checked TNT Racers, thanks for the tip!

I'll check MotoHeroz again. Fluidity is definitely a must buy for me, and I'm interested in La-Mulana but I heard is a very long game and I already have a huge backlog XD. I'll think about it.

soma

erv

Nice the wiiware thread pops up! Just a mention to cubello from my end, I really enjoyed that one.

Maybe I'm an exception though, don't shoot me:p

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

soma

@Pahvi

Thanks! I'll look for it.

@erv

Cubello is one I wish there was a demo. I've seen videos and looks fun and all but.... wasn't the robot voice annoying to you? I feel it may drive me crazy XD

soma

erv

@soma it may very well do that. But it fits the trancy vibe of the focus on getting the hits in.

To me, something clicked with it. I recommend it personally.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

SKTTR

I also recommend Cubello. It's a crazy unique puzzler and there's nothing comparable on the market.

The game is relaxing and slowpaced (in the beginning), but if you're good at aiming/shooting with the Wiimote you can make some really crazy lightning fast combos and spin the cube structure around in all directions.

I recommend all 5 Art Style games though. I enjoyed them for having fresh and great gameplay, a unique art style, and amazing soundtracks.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

soma

Ok guys, you convinced me on getting Cubello XD

soma

soma

@SKTTR

Have you played Rock n' Roll Climber? I just bought a Balance Board and I wonder if this game is worth the 800 points.

soma

SKTTR

Yeah, I have Rock N' Roll Climber. It's a great workout / fitness game.

Nothing much in terms of graphics or music, and controls can be complicated at first steering each arm and leg separately until you get the motions and button presses down. This is not a game to sit on the couch relaxing. This game makes you sweat.

soma

@SKTTR

I really like the concept, but I'm worried it looks a lot like a tech demo. Very unpolished. At least is good to know it works fine as a fitness game. I'll probably get it, thank you

soma

soma

Hello @SKTTR

I have a little problem with Wii block space and if it's not too much trouble I'd like to ask you for help. Would it be possible to tell me how much is the Save Block size for the following games?

Cubbelo, Bubble Bobble Plus, DriftMania, Fluidity, La Mulana and MDK2

It's the save data I'm looking for, not the size of the game. I hope it's not too much to ask, can you help please?

soma

SKTTR

@soma

Art Style: Cubello (Save: 1 Block)
Bubble Bobble Plus! (Save: 1 Block / DLC: 1 Block)
Driift Mania (Save: 1 Block)
Fluidity / Hydroventure (Save: 1 Block)
La-Mulana (Save: 1 Block)
MDK2 (This game was never released on the EU Wii Shop / couldn't get it)

soma

@SKTTR

Awesome!!!! Very happy to know each one is only 1 block. Thank you so much!!!

soma

KeeperBvK

Is Fast Racing League on WiiWare still worth getting or has all of its content been moved over to the sequels? If it has unique tracks and racers and such I'd consider downloading it.

KeeperBvK

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic