Showing 461 to 480 of 682
461. Posted: Thu 23rd Jun 2011 22:34 BST
Use this thread instead, and post your FC not your Wii Number.http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/na_overturn_...
462. Posted: Thu 23rd Jun 2011 23:33 BST
Alright thanks, SKTTR and Tasuki! I'll definitely think about buying Phoenix Wright then. I've been meaning to get it for awhile now; I'll probably download it after finishing up some games on my backlog.
Np glad to help. As I said I was on the fence with the Phoenix Wright series for a bit so I just decide to pick it up when I saw it for $15 on Amazon. With that price what would I lose if I didnt like the game. Now I am just about done with the first game and I am looking to get the second one.
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
463. Posted: Fri 24th Jun 2011 02:49 BST
My friend code for Overturn: 4942-6801-5476
Edited on Fri 24th June, 2011 @ 03:10 by WiiAboutU
Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863
464. Posted: Sat 25th Jun 2011 03:04 BST
If Cavestory got ported from freeware. I wonder if Dink Smallwood will ever make it to WiiWare.
465. Posted: Tue 28th Jun 2011 09:17 BST
CaveStory 3D will be coming to 3DS. The original is available on WiiWare. But is the WiiWare version that much better than the cpu freeware version? I've owned the freeware version awhile, before it was released as a WiiWare title. I haven't spent the 1,500 points to acquire it, because I don't know if it's that much better than the freeware version. Does anyone know if it is? You can still download CaveStory for free at 'www.CaveStory.org'. Let me know if you can spot any major differences.
Side note: I would add a link in my sig theblackdragon, but I'm using my Wii to post this. Sorrythe 'edit' link is there for a reason, please use it — TBD
Edited on Tue 28th June, 2011 @ 09:33 by theblackdragon
466. Posted: Thu 30th Jun 2011 23:16 BST
I finally got around to getting a memory card so I'm trying to re-download some of the WiiWare games I deleted but it keeps saying Transaction Failure Error Code 204038? I can play games online and watch Netflix with out any trouble the only thing I can't do is download games off of the Wii Shop channel any help?
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
467. Posted: Fri 1st Jul 2011 01:26 BST
I'd wait and try again later. If that fails contact Nintendo's customer support.
Have you tried redownloading them to your system memory or copying files from system memory to SD just in case it's a problem with the SD card?
Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh
468. Posted: Fri 1st Jul 2011 02:12 BST
I'm thinking it's on Nintendo's end not mine because I got it to work for two games and then it started doing it again. With me being able to do everything else online it might just be the Wii Shop channel having trouble. I will try tomorrow and see how it goes.
469. Posted: Sat 2nd Jul 2011 01:46 BST
Blah having trouble again. I'm going to email Nintendo but I just know they are going to walk me threw the trouble shooting steps which I have all ready done. I don't understand I can do everything online on my Wii with no trouble except downloading games off of Wii Shop.
Edited on Sat 2nd July, 2011 @ 01:49 by Splat
470. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 16:30 BST
Long story short: I got a new wireless router, and now I can connect my Wii to the Internet! I haven't yet bought any games yet from the Wii shop Channel (aside from the Bit.Trip demos currently available), and I have a long list of titles I'm interested in, but I have a few questions on some of them.
1. I am planning on buying Bit.Trip Saga for my 3DS, so do you think it is worth it to buy any of them on WiiWare?
2. Which of the LostWinds titles is better, or are there no major difficulty/control/length differences between the two?
3. I've lost interest in my 4th gen Pokémon titles and don't own Black or White, so is My Pokémon Ranch a good enough game to stand by itself?
4. Does Water Warfare have good single-player and local-multiplayer modes?
5. Which of the Mega Man games (VC or WiiWare) would be best for a person new to the series (i.e. which one has the lowest difficulty level)?
Feel free to answer any or all of those questions. Thank you.
Edited on Fri 8th July, 2011 @ 19:53 by Birdman
471. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 18:54 BST
1. If you plan on buying BIT.TRIP SAGA or COMPLETE, I wouldn't download the WiiWare versions, though they're not annoucned for release in Europe so maybe show some support? I already have the first four BIT.TRIP games on WiiWare, and maybe it's cheaper for me to get the other 2 instead of getting the retail release (if it comes).
2. The second LostWinds, Winter of the Melodias is better, but to fully understand the story, you need to play the first one first.
3. You don't need Black and White for My Pokémon Ranch. Only Diamond and Pearl are supported by this game.
4. Water Warfare has a good single player campaign with about 30 different missions all with very different objectives trying to get a gold medal on each one. Local multiplayer is splitscreen for only 2 people only unfortunately. It's versus or against a team of CPU players. Online multiplayer is for 8 players simultaneously.
5. Personally I'd start with Mega Man 1, then 2, then 3, etc. I don't think they're very different gameplay-wise from each other. It's just new stages/bosses/weapons and occasionally a new move thrown in. It's up to you to find your own favourite. Most people recommend 2 or 9 though.
472. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 19:51 BST
@SKTTR - I guess I should clarify what I meant to say for #3 and #4. For #3, I was wondering if MPR would be a good enough game on its own to warrant purchasing it despite me no longer having any motivation to play my 4th gen games. And for #4, I more or less meant which one has the best difficulty level to see what the series is about and how it works without dieing every 5 seconds, because I know the series has a high difficulty level. Thank you anyway for your response.
473. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:08 BST
Yeah why only Mega Man 9 and not Mega Man 10 @SKTTR? Doesn't it have more content then 9 does, with all the extra challenges?
Edited on Fri 8th July, 2011 @ 20:09 by WiiAboutU
474. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:11 BST
@Birdman13: Regarding question 5, Mega Man 10 is definitely the one to go for since it has an easy mode. After that I would recommend getting 2.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
475. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:15 BST
Thank you, that was a good call @cheetahman91.
476. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:41 BST
#3 - I don't think it's really worth it. I only bought it because I collect games with Mii support. All you can do is watch Pokémon interacting with each other and the Miis, and getting one random Pokémon each day. It was cheery the first few times to see how the Pokémon react to each other but it eventually got boring. Though I started the game for more than 200 days (just to collect the Pokémon of the day) but soon enough you'll be getting Pokémon you already have and it just grows tiresome to load the game just to play it for a minute.
#4 - I think you mean #5. And yes, I apologize for not mentioning Mega Man 10. Easy Mode is of course a perfect entry for newcomers to the series.
477. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:55 BST
I wonder when we'll see Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 released?
478. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 20:57 BST
Yes there was an article a while back on Nintendo Life and it said that it will be coming soon. I forgot when exactly.
479. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 21:05 BST
WiiAboutU wrote:I wonder when we'll see Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 released?Yes there was an article a while back on Nintendo Life and it said that it will be coming soon. I forgot when exactly.
Yes, thank you @Tasuki I remember that article. I meant that we haven't heard anything at all in awhile and I've just been wondering.
Edited on Fri 8th July, 2011 @ 21:06 by WiiAboutU
480. Posted: Sat 9th Jul 2011 11:50 BST
Speaking of anticipated second episodes, any news on Legendo's Pearl Harbor Trilogy?