Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 693

OverlordMao

Got 700 Points and looking for a WiiWare title (prerably 500 so I can grab 1000 points in about a month or so and bring me up to 1200), so...Any recommendations?

P.S. Narrow it down t something Score-related or with lots of replay value, I'd prefer something like that to keep me busy over the SUMMERTIME!

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

SKTTR

Flowerworks - Pretty long and very polished game, well-designed and extremely score-based.
Will keep you occupied for some time. Arcadey puzzle game with adventure overworld - the perfect theme for summer. 500pts in EU.

Texas Hold'em Tournament - If you're into poker your Mii can get virtually rich in this online version. 500pts.
It's always satisfying to outplay the other online gamers on the tournament table and see yourself climbing the online leaderboards.

I have some other 500points games, but they don't have much replay value, except maybe Monsteca Corral which is odd but pretty good for 500pts.

Maybe you want to check out Tomena Sanner which is very short (but has online leaderboards)

and Chess Challenge! It's just online/offline chess (but with leaderboards).

Happy Hammerin' is a surprisingly fun game, very polished, with online leaderboards.

Then there's the dubstep rhythm racer lilt line which is very short but still worth the experience.

I also have equilibrio. It's a 2D marble racing game for up to 4 players and Balance Board support, 64 stages and lots of achievements to unlock.

Last but not least: UNO (500pts in EU). Again online, with lots of modes and achievements...

The other 500pts games I have are pretty pointless and I don't recommend getting them: Pop Them Drop Them Samegame, My Aquarium, My Zoo, Defend your Castle, Sandy Beach, Pop-Up Pirate!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

KnucklesSonic8

Flowerworks is awesome. It's worth the $10 price here in NA, so I recommend it even more for someone in EU.

Personally I'd skip lilt line over some of the other games SKTTR mentioned like Happy Hammerin' and UNO if you can get it for 500 Points (online is still active AFAIK).

You may want to consider Groovin' Blocks or Magnetis. Both are fun games. There's also Art Style: light trax, Soccer Bashi, Liight and The Magic Obelisk.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

TheDarkDee

How many of you have played Poke`mon Rumble on WiiWare?

TheDarkDee

KnucklesSonic8

Played the demo but that's about it.

KnucklesSonic8

TheDarkDee

1500 points but quite long.

TheDarkDee

SKTTR

I'd have recommended Art Style light trax over all the other games but its 600pts.

TheDarkDee

That one guy said he has 700 WP

TheDarkDee

SKTTR

and likes to spend only 500 of it, to have 1200 pts next time. read everything.

Gamesake

OverlordMao wrote:

Got 700 Points and looking for a WiiWare title (prerably 500 so I can grab 1000 points in about a month or so and bring me up to 1200), so...Any recommendations?

Fast Draw
Liight
Magic Obelisk
Magic Destiny
Muscle March
Tomena Sanner
Airport Mania
Jelly Car 2
Fishie Fishie
Defend Your Castle
Sexy Poker

OverlordMao wrote:

P.S. Narrow it down t something Score-related or with lots of replay value, I'd prefer something like that to keep me busy over the SUMMERTIME!

Fast Draw
Liight
Magic Obelisk
Magic Destiny
Muscle March
Tomena Sanner
Airport Mania
Jelly Car 2
Fishie Fishie
Defend Your Castle
Sexy Poker
Tomena Sanner might be what you're looking for. I don't know any 500 point game that will last you a summer though. But you may find Tomena Sanner more addictive than I did. Trying out the demo for Bit Trip Runner on the Shop Channel might help you decide, Tomena Sanner isn't exactly the same but it is similar.

...in my pants.

OverlordMao

Gonna crack down and grab Tomena Sanner. I really like what I've seen of it. It reminds me of Bit.Trip.Runner and Vib Ribbon, both of which I love. Thanks anyway guys.

P.S. grabbin' 1000 wii points after that, LA MULANA'S FINALLY COMING OUT, B****ES!

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

KnucklesSonic8

Definitely not. chick chick BOOM all the way. Monsteca Corral is a good game, also.

KnucklesSonic8

KaiserGX

Idk I been looking at videos and it seems like something I would like over Chick Chick Boom. How there's a bunch of Penguins and Mario hats and you can walk around and feed them. I mean I still love Chick Chick Boom I still have the demo and I plan to buy it eventually when I get another card.

Fast League is a must right?

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

KnucklesSonic8

If you think you'll enjoy Snowpack Park more, then go for it. You can't go wrong with either really. FAST is highly recommended.

KnucklesSonic8

Tasuki

Ok well I am just about finished with the first Phoenix Wright game on the DS so I am looking for the second one now. I was wondering are the Wiiware versions the same as the DS versions but with Wiimote controls?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic