Showing 381 to 400 of 684
381. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 19:33 GMT
Whats another good bit.trip game to get? I already have runner.
Go with FATE or VOID. I'd say FATE for now.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
382. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 19:33 GMT
I'd recommend CORE or VOID.
383. Posted: Tue 8th Feb 2011 06:12 GMT
Can't go wrong with BEAT. I recommend VOID as well.
384. Posted: Sat 12th Feb 2011 23:41 GMT
I just downloaded Rage of The Gladiator but have yet to play it, first time I have got a Wii Ware game in awhile but have been wanting to try it for awhile.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
385. Posted: Sun 13th Feb 2011 00:08 GMT
You won't regret it. It's just like Punch-Out!!, but I liked this even more. I especially liked the diversity of your opponents and the RPG elements. Every battle was just an epic fight.
Steam ID: Yasume
Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
386. Posted: Mon 14th Feb 2011 23:23 GMT
Splat wrote:I just downloaded Rage of The Gladiator but have yet to play it, first time I have got a Wii Ware game in awhile but have been wanting to try it for awhile.You won't regret it. It's just like Punch-Out!!, but I liked this even more. I especially liked the diversity of your opponents and the RPG elements. Every battle was just an epic fight.
Yep it's pretty great just got done playing it for the first time, by far the best Wii Ware game I have played kinda like Punch-Out meets Monster Hunter.
387. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 16:08 GMT
I recently completed Bit.trip runner(not even gonna comment on it's awesomeness). Which installment should I play next? Flux?
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
388. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 16:39 GMT
Is that the only BT game you've played? If so, I'd recommend going backwards for a bit then going to FLUX.
389. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 17:52 GMT
Yeah it's the only one I've played so far. I'd kinda like to stay away from motion controls, though.
390. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 18:34 GMT
Give CORE a try if it looks appealing to you. VOID is also great IMO.
391. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 18:48 GMT
Doesn't flux control the same way beat does (with motion controls). Don't let the motion controls worry you - it's just tilting the Wiimote back and forth, and it's sensitive and intuitive. The motion controls work just as well as a dpad would (with Beat anyways).
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
392. Posted: Mon 21st Mar 2011 19:42 GMT
So should I get Fluidity or the first Bit Trip game (regardless of anything, I will get the first Bit Trip game before the other ones)?
Let's Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
393. Posted: Tue 22nd Mar 2011 21:31 GMT
I preferred Bit.Trip Beat to Fluidity.
Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh
394. Posted: Sat 9th Apr 2011 22:02 BST
Have any of you played Midnight Pool? If so how would you rate the difficult level? I'm looking for another game that I can play with my Dad he really likes Dart Rage and has no trouble playing it. That said he is not a gamer at all so I'm looking for something he can pick up and play.
395. Posted: Sat 9th Apr 2011 23:29 BST
Have you thought about getting Cue Sports?
396. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 00:55 BST
Which is more user friendly?
397. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 02:48 BST
Haven't played Midnight Pool but I found Cue Sports was easy to get into.
398. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 02:54 BST
399. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 02:55 BST
Is Pearl Harbor Trilogy any good? I have 1600 points to burn but I don't want to waste it.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
400. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 02:58 BST