WiiWare Forum

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 341 to 360 of 677

AuthorMessage

WesFX

341. Posted:

Snoopy wrote:

Well. I have 1500 points now. I am between fluidty sonic 4 and world of goo......i was also thinking about getting a 1000 point game and a 500 point one. What do you guys think???

Well, Sonic 4, Ep. 1 is more my style platformer wise, and Art of Balance (800 points) is more my style physics-puzzle-game wise.

WesFX

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

342. Posted:

I'd definitly avoid Sonic 4, the worst 1500 points 'I've' ever spent. :p
Instead get Castlevania ReBirth, which was a pretty solid experience and it gets much better as you progress through the game. It easily beats out Contra ReBirth if you ask me and it will last you longer too.

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MrPokeDSDude

343. Posted:

Is Overturn worth getting? also, are you able to play against a friend next to you (if you know what I mean)

M @ X

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

344. Posted:

Yes, and yes. :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

MrPokeDSDude

345. Posted:

Woo Hoo! I'll be getting that then! how much is it also do you recommend anything else?

M @ X

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

346. Posted:

It's 800 Points.

I recommend a lot of WiiWare games, heh. Might be better off telling me what kind of game you're looking for?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

347. Posted:

Excitebike World Rally

/revs engine.............

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

razor10000

348. Posted:

Is Onslaught good because I feel like getting it.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

AuthorMessage

Alexneon

349. Posted:

Onslaught is a good game. just let me tell u, i think the online community is dead :S

NNID: Alexneon
PSN ID: Alexneon_
3DS FC: 0688-5474-9681

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5474-9681 | Nintendo Network ID: Alexneon

AuthorMessage

MrPokeDSDude

350. Posted:

@KS8 Just a game that will last a while and is challenging, maybe a platformer ?

M @ X

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

351. Posted:

There's quite a few games like that. But I guess I'll focus on your platformer comment for the time being. Do you have Jett Rocket or Bit.Trip RUNNER? Both are great downloads.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

352. Posted:

[quote=Mickeymac]I suggest the second option. Do you have any games in mind? Screw it, I'll just suggest Tomena Sanner and Bit.Trip Runner and call it a day.

Odnetnin wrote:

World of Goo is well worth the points.

IMHO - Runner and TS are waaaay better than WoG. But that is up for debate...I like WoG....but I never play it. Runner and TS - even after having beaten those games I still play them regularly. I think all the hype surrounding WoG when it was first released really killed it for meh.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

353. Posted:

Totally agree, bezerker. World of Goo is overrated IMO, although still a good game in its own right.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

irken004

354. Posted:

I'd recommend Onslaught, Overturn, or Mega Man 10. World of Goo is great, but not for 1500 points D:

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

355. Posted:

I still haven't even Beaten WoG yet. :

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

356. Posted:

Alexneon wrote:

Snoopy wrote:

Well. I have 1500 points now. I am between fluidty sonic 4 and world of goo......i was also thinking about getting a 1000 point game and a 500 point one. What do you guys think???

Get fluidity or u can get a better sonic game on VC with 800 points and something more with ur other 500.

I have Sonic 4 and WoG.......never played Fluidity. With that said....I would get Fluidity. Not to say the other games are awful (quite the contrary)....but Fluidity looks awesome to the max!!!

AuthorMessage

Chucko

357. Posted:

I have 2000 points and I've never played a wiiware game. EVER. So being a newb wiiware player, what are absolute essential titles that I should get first?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

razor10000

358. Posted:

For basics, you should get UNO or Diner Dash, but when you get the hang of those games, try Max and the Magic Marker.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

359. Posted:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
World of Goo

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Chucko

360. Posted:

Thanks. Kinda aiming towards action games like cave story and such.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?