Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 341 to 360 of 693

razor10000

Is Onslaught good because I feel like getting it.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

Alexneon

Onslaught is a good game. just let me tell u, i think the online community is dead :S

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

MrPokeDSDude

@KS8 Just a game that will last a while and is challenging, maybe a platformer ?

M @ X

KnucklesSonic8

There's quite a few games like that. But I guess I'll focus on your platformer comment for the time being. Do you have Jett Rocket or Bit.Trip RUNNER? Both are great downloads.

KnucklesSonic8

bezerker99

[quote=Mickeymac]I suggest the second option. Do you have any games in mind? Screw it, I'll just suggest Tomena Sanner and Bit.Trip Runner and call it a day.

Odnetnin wrote:

World of Goo is well worth the points.

IMHO - Runner and TS are waaaay better than WoG. But that is up for debate...I like WoG....but I never play it. Runner and TS - even after having beaten those games I still play them regularly. I think all the hype surrounding WoG when it was first released really killed it for meh.

Edited on by bezerker99

KnucklesSonic8

Totally agree, bezerker. World of Goo is overrated IMO, although still a good game in its own right.

KnucklesSonic8

irken004

I'd recommend Onslaught, Overturn, or Mega Man 10. World of Goo is great, but not for 1500 points D:

Edited on by irken004

bezerker99

Alexneon wrote:

Snoopy wrote:

Well. I have 1500 points now. I am between fluidty sonic 4 and world of goo......i was also thinking about getting a 1000 point game and a 500 point one. What do you guys think???

Get fluidity or u can get a better sonic game on VC with 800 points and something more with ur other 500.

I have Sonic 4 and WoG.......never played Fluidity. With that said....I would get Fluidity. Not to say the other games are awful (quite the contrary)....but Fluidity looks awesome to the max!!!

Chucko

I have 2000 points and I've never played a wiiware game. EVER. So being a newb wiiware player, what are absolute essential titles that I should get first?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

razor10000

For basics, you should get UNO or Diner Dash, but when you get the hang of those games, try Max and the Magic Marker.

SKTTR

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
World of Goo

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Chucko

Thanks. Kinda aiming towards action games like cave story and such.

razor10000

If you think you're up to it, get Onslaught.

SKTTR

Action games like Cave Story....
Well, Cave Story is pretty unique on the service.
Maybe one of these?
LostWinds & LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias
And Yet It Moves
Contra ReBirth
Castlevania - The Adventure ReBirth

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Chucko

BIT.TRIP.RUNNER looks pretty good. I guess I'll aim for platformers.

cheetahman91

Chucko wrote:

It is very good. I would recommend it and Cave Story. They're two of the best games on Wiiware.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Alexneon

Chucko wrote:

I have 2000 points and I've never played a wiiware game. EVER. So being a newb wiiware player, what are absolute essential titles that I should get first?

Well, what kind of game do u like?

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

Chucko

cheetahman91 wrote:

Chucko wrote:

It is very good. I would recommend it and Cave Story. They're two of the best games on Wiiware.

Doesn't cave story have sort of retro graphics? In that case, not sure if tv will display it. Stupid tv screen wont show 8 bit or 16 bit graphics. >.<

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic