WiiWare Forum

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 321 to 340 of 678

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

321. Posted:

Tomena Sanner is also a gread choice. Very addicting game, it is.:) Lots of secrets, too.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

322. Posted:

Hey guys, need a rec from you all. I'm meeting friends tomorrow and I'm going to be bringing my Wii. What good WiiWare party games are there? 4 players is preferred since there will be quite a number of us there. I'd ask about 4 player VC games (I know Mario Party 2 is great) but I only have one Classic Controller so that option is out of the window.

So... good WiiWare party games with 4 players. Thanks in advance! :)

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

323. Posted:

Some I can think of now: (Depending on your tastes, of course.)
Driift Mania, Jungle Speed, Tetris Party, Bubble Bobble Plus, TV Show King 2, Magnetis, Tomena Sanner, chick chick BOOM.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

324. Posted:

@KS8 Great stuff. Tetris Party was the first WiiWare game I bought and I love it. I'll definitely have that one ready. :) I also have Tomena Sanner but I don't remember that having a 4P mode... Unless you play hot seat and try to beat each others' scores, I guess? I'll check out the others you suggested. Thanks!

Any more suggestions people might have?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

325. Posted:

Glad I could help. :)
4 player simultaneous for Tomena Sanner. Haven't tried it out myself, though.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

WesFX

326. Posted:

Ah, sorry I missed the suggestion deadline. Doubt I would have been much more help.
Any details on which ones you ended up getting? How it went.

WesFX

AuthorMessage

seed

327. Posted:

I want to buy a 10 dollar game, I am between Rage of The Gladiator or Hoopworld, Do you guys recomend me any other $10 game?

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

328. Posted:

@WesFX Well we ended up playing only disc games! But it was great fun nonetheless. :D Trauma Team, Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros. I got Bubble Bobble Plus for next time. :) I'm still interested to hear suggestions for good 4P WiiWare party games!

× steam

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

329. Posted:

I wish they'd re-release Myst onto WiiWare.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

330. Posted:

I'm definitly interested in getting Rage of the Gladiator, but how does it stack up against the brilliant Punch-Out!!?

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

331. Posted:

seed wrote:

I want to buy a 10 dollar game, I am between Rage of The Gladiator or Hoopworld, Do you guys recomend me any other $10 game?

Rage of the Gladiator is fantastic. There are many different special moves you can acquire, 3 talent trees to choose from and Challenge mode is definitely a challenge.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Snoopy

332. Posted:

Any rec for a 500 point game ??

Hello world.
Golfer. Lover. Gamer.
Goldeneye fc: 055783479022

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

333. Posted:

Tomena Sanner

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WesFX

334. Posted:

seed wrote:

I suppose it's about how much you may or may not like Punch-Out!! and NBA Jam style games. I haven't bought either of those just yet, so sorry I can't help out more, but I've got some 1000 point or less games:

The whole Phoenix Wright Trilogy if haven't already checked out the DS versions.
All the Bit.Trip games besides CORE (not a personal favorite), and I'm kinda iffy on FATE, but there's a demo so you can decide for yourself.
Art of Balance if you're into solving physics puzzles.
Magnetis or Groovin' Blocks if you're into high-score driven block dropping games (by "block dropping" I mean something like Tetris).
The ReBirth series. Gradius, Castlevania, and Contra.
LostWinds 1 or 2.
The Art Style series.

WesFX

AuthorMessage

WesFX

335. Posted:

Snoopy wrote:

The good ones for 500 points don't really come around that often, but there are some.
The Magic Obelisk (originally 1000 points in Japan)
Tomena Sanner and Muscle March are the same kind of wacky, quick reaction type of games; both great if that's what you want.
Space Invaders: Get Even! is 500 points, but might feel a little short on content. There are 3 more 500 point DLC packs with-in the game, each with as much content as the initial 500 point purchase, and they get progressively harder. I say the initial purchase might feel short simply because that first set of missions is the easiest of the bunch.
Magnetis is a really neat and wonderfully executed concept for a block-dropping game (that is to say, you drop blocks in a certain way to eliminating said blocks from the playing field, a very simple example of which is Tetris). It's got great music, too.

EDIT: Oh damn. Forgot one of my favorites. A Monsteca Corral. Kind of an off-beat strategy game. Some components of Pikmin. I was really surprised that this one was only 500 points, and still surprised actually, for as many levels as it has.
And, while it's not one of my favorites, I know a couple people that really dig Flowerworks which is 500 points for it's European release, but 1000 in the U.S.

Edited on by WesFX

WesFX

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

336. Posted:

WesFX wrote:

Snoopy wrote:

The good ones for 500 points don't really come around that often, but there are some.
The Magic Obelisk (originally 1000 points in Japan)
Tomena Sanner and Muscle March are the same kind of wacky, quick reaction type of games; both great if that's what you want.
Space Invaders: Get Even! is 500 points, but might feel a little short on content. There are 3 more 500 point DLC packs with-in the game, each with as much content as the initial 500 point purchase, and they get progressively harder. I say the initial purchase might feel short simply because that first set of missions is the easiest of the bunch.
Magnetis is a really neat and wonderfully executed concept for a block-dropping game (that is to say, you drop blocks in a certain way to eliminating said blocks from the playing field, a very simple example of which is Tetris). It's got great music, too.

Good list even though i personally did not like Space Invaders Get Even. I am in the minority though. Favorite is Tomena Sanner. Another great 500 point game though is Airport Mania: First Flight. Despite its 9/10 score this game has completely flown under the radar. It's a great game and like another person on these forums Sean Aaron has stated, its what Diner Dash should have been. Extremely addictive and while it has a cutesy art look, it doesn't detract from the great gameplay. Lots of levels, achievements etc. for a 500 point wiiware game.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Snoopy

337. Posted:

Well. I have 1500 points now. I am between fluidty sonic 4 and world of goo......i was also thinking about getting a 1000 point game and a 500 point one. What do you guys think???

Hello world.
Golfer. Lover. Gamer.
Goldeneye fc: 055783479022

AuthorMessage

Alexneon

338. Posted:

Snoopy wrote:

Well. I have 1500 points now. I am between fluidty sonic 4 and world of goo......i was also thinking about getting a 1000 point game and a 500 point one. What do you guys think???

Get fluidity or u can get a better sonic game on VC with 800 points and something more with ur other 500.

Edited on by Alexneon

NNID: Alexneon
PSN ID: Alexneon_
3DS FC: 0688-5474-9681

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5474-9681 | Nintendo Network ID: Alexneon

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

339. Posted:

World of Goo is well worth the points.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

340. Posted:

I suggest the second option. Do you have any games in mind? Screw it, I'll just suggest Tomena Sanner and Bit.Trip Runner and call it a day.

Odnetnin wrote:

World of Goo is well worth the points.

Not when you can get it cheaper for the PC.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~