221. Posted:

now what i'm looking into
bit trip beat
and Artstyle light trax

Angaran

AuthorMessage

ReddLionz

222. Posted:

With 600 points I think you're better off looking for an NES game.

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

223. Posted:

yo!
I'm gonna throw $20 on my Wii tonight to download Toribash and I'm wondering what to do with the remaining points. I used to religiously download something every monday, but got discouraged by the lack of VC output and put my Wii away for a while. So, with the exception of Cave Story (which is amazing) I'm very unfamiliar with what's come out on WiiWare over the last year or so. Help a brotha out?

I'm not a platformer fan. Just sayin'

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

224. Posted:

And I was just about to suggest Jett Rocket. :P

Oh boy, where do I begin... I need some more restrictions. What kind of game are you looking for? Something lengthy, with replay value, a multiplayer game, something belonging to a particular genre?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

225. Posted:

I'm pretty open in terms of kind of game. I like RPG, strategy, puzzlers, shooters. Pretty much anything, I even like platformers, but they have to be like EXCEPTIONAL. I guess Cave Story is essentially a platformer, no? I'm a retro fanatic, so I've been curious about the new Contra and Gradius games. As far as length and multiplayer and all that, its really quality over quantity for me. Like, I really enjoyed LostWinds, even tho it was only like 3-4 hours long. Speaking of, how was the new LostWinds?

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

226. Posted:

Never tried the new one. Jett Rocket is really good, so look into that.

Some other things that come to mind: Art of Balance, Flowerworks, Driift Mania, Bit.Trip RUNNER/VOID, TV Show King 2, The Magic Obelisk, Chrono Twins DX. See if any of those appeal to you.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

227. Posted:

Will do, thanks dude.

did u try any of the retro remakes? Gradius, Contra, Excitebike?

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

irken004

228. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

Will do, thanks dude.

did u try any of the retro remakes? Gradius, Contra, Excitebike?

Excitebike is pretty nice. I enjoyed it alot. Great track editor is included.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

229. Posted:

Cool, I'll check out some vids. I heard Nintendo allows demos through the shop channel now? Anyone play the new Castlevania?

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

230. Posted:

Demos were only a temporary thing. You missed out.

I tried Excitebike WR and Gradius. The former was okay, not that great for me. But I know a lot of people enjoyed it. :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

231. Posted:

LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias is much better than the first one.
I also recommend Excitebike World Challenge and Art Style light trax if you want a good racing game.
Have you ever tried a Phoenix Wright or Monkey Island game? If you like adventures you should look into these.

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Splat

232. Posted:

Excitebike is pretty good if you like the old one there is not much to it but I enjoy it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

seed

233. Posted:

I recomend Max and the Magic Marker to ANyone into plataforms with puzzles. I have 200 points. I think im gonna get more 2000 points and get Sim City (SNES), Bit Trip RUnner and a600 pts game. Which is the best Art Style game?

Edited on by seed

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849

AuthorMessage

irken004

234. Posted:

seed wrote:

Which is the best Art Style game?

Out of the ones I have (Cubello, Orbient, and light trax) I'll have to say Cubello. light trax is a very close second though.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

235. Posted:

I'm going be downloading Cave Story sometime, how do you play it?

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

luke17

236. Posted:

I have all the Art Style games except Rotozoa/Pentatentacles. My 2 faves are Cubello and Orbient, followed by Light Trax. Rotohex is my least favorite...just no variety in gameplay at all.

luke17

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

237. Posted:

Rotohex is my least favourite as well. And I also have all the WW ones except Rotozoa. Light Trax is my favourite. It just barely overtook Cubello.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

iphys

238. Posted:

Is there anyone that has Rotozoa that doesn't like it? I was planning to get it, but I can't quite figure out how it got such mixed reviews on Metacritic, and all the negative reviews are print ones so it's not like I can read them to see what people didn't like about it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

239. Posted:

Haven't played Rotozoa. Maybe I should though. I do have Orbient though and its fantastic. Also Knuckles kudos to you for having Flowerworks. that game is so ridiculously overlooked its not even funny and a great game.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

seed

240. Posted:

mmm Or maybe im gonna get Kirby's Adventure for 500 points and Pearl Harbor for 700 pts. So many choices...

Wii Friend Code: 8565 6330 4313 6069
Mario kart FC: 1033 - 1932 - 9476
TV show King 2 FC: 3824 9774 9849