WiiWare Forum

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Showing 201 to 220 of 677

AuthorMessage

Gob09

201. Posted:

I've downloaded Art of Balance so far, and I think it is really great. Based on other people's suggestions I've decided against Furry Legends. So for my next game I'm deciding between Pearl Harbor Trilogy, Rage of the Gladiator, Max and the Magic Marker, and Jett Rocket. Max and the Magic Marker was a game I was really excited about, but impressions seemed kind of mixed, and I heard there were some annoying bugs. Everything I've seen about Rage of the Gladiator looks great and I do like Punch-Out (although not as much as platformers). Pear Harbor Trilogy looks fun, but I've never really played an air combat game,the closest thing for me is the plane game in Wii Sports Resort which I liked. Jett Rocket looks really nice, but I'm concerned about the short length (I'm not really a completionist either so I don't want to collect everything.) and I've read that there are some annoying bugs on that one as well.

I'm going to wait to get my last game until Monday and Dive comes out, then I'll decide between that, Cave Story, and the other games on my list I didn't download.

Gob09

AuthorMessage

luke17

202. Posted:

Has anyone played Three Musketeers? I was looking into Legendo and didn't realize they made this game. I didn't give it a second look when it came out, but now I'm curious.

luke17

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

203. Posted:

I recommend Cave Story.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

204. Posted:

Gob09 wrote:

Jett Rocket looks really nice, but I'm concerned about the short length (I'm not really a completionist either so I don't want to collect everything.) and I've read that there are some annoying bugs on that one as well.

Yeah, really?
I haven't encountered any bugs in Jett Rocket, and I have the unfortunate talent to always find the biggest bugs, errors and glitches in my games that'll render them unplay/unbeatable.

What kind of bugs are you talking about?
And is it in both versions? (I completed the EU version and have nothing to complain.)

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Yasume

205. Posted:

The bugs only seem to be in the NA version. I didn't encounter a single bug in my playthrough either.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

206. Posted:

@SKTTR: This was one I found on the day it came out: http://bit.ly/9fJH9P

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

207. Posted:

Forget Jet Rocket. Bit trip runner is awesome

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Popyman

208. Posted:

I have ten bucks. Should I get Toribash or Bass MM10 DLC and either Runner or Pearl Harbor? I can't decide...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

209. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

@SKTTR: This was one I found on the day it came out: http://bit.ly/9fJH9P

Heheh... ok. But I think this clipping glitch isn't very bad.
I suppose you can still press START and restart the stage.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

210. Posted:

The point is that it's a bug that exists.

@Popyman: I'd recommend Jett Rocket if you haven't already gotten it, but otherwise, get RUNNER & the DLC.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Hokori

211. Posted:

I own very little WW games and Might Get Cave Story or MM10 or Blaster Master Overdrive

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

212. Posted:

What else do you have and what kind of game are you looking for (either genre-/content-wise)?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

irken004

213. Posted:

Popyman wrote:

I have ten bucks. Should I get Toribash or Bass MM10 DLC and either Runner or Pearl Harbor? I can't decide...

Bass DLC and Pearl Harbor.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Popyman

214. Posted:

Thanks guys, but I decided on Toribash. SO glad I did, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time =P

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

luke17

215. Posted:

I have to give my endorsement to "Groovin' Blocks". It's another example of a game I initially scoffed and rolled my eyes at, but in the end proved me wrong. It's a top notch puzzler for sure.

luke17

AuthorMessage

Angaran

216. Posted:

what games would you guys recemmend me get for 600 wii points

Angaran

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

217. Posted:

Art Style: light trax.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Angaran

218. Posted:

anymore?

Angaran

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

219. Posted:

Kinda hard when I don't know what you already have.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

220. Posted:

Pokemon Rumble (Everyone loves this game and it supports 4 players at once)
Midnight Pool (Motion Controlled pool is pretty awesome. )
Bit Trip Beat (Its like Pong on crack. Better than all the other 600 point Wiiware games.)
Nyx Quest (This game looks great, sounds great, and has cool motion controlled god powers.)
Megaman 10 (If you like old Megaman this game has playable Protoman and a new easy mode option.)
Muscle March (Everyone laughs when I show them this game, it doesn't have much to do but it's cheap. Only 500 points.)
Dart Rage (If your a fan of darts then this is your Midnight Pool for 600 Wii points.)

Watch Nintendo Week for more ideas.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.