Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 693

Punny

Angaran wrote:

is it fun

If you're referring to Earthworm Jim, it is fun (and funny!). If you're referring to Furry Legends, I'm not sure!
As for Earthworm Jim's length, it's pretty long and challenging. Its sequel sounds more challenging, which might equal more play time.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Angaran

So the first one is long but you don't know about the 2nd
well thanks anyway

Angaran

Punny

Angaran wrote:

So the first one is long but you don't know about the 2nd
well thanks anyway

You're welcome!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Gob09

It's been awhile since I've bought a WiiWare game and I've decided I'm going to get 3000 points to catch up some of the ones I'm interested in.
Here is a list of the titles I've been interested in trying, Art of Balance, Jett Rocket, Rage of the Gladiator, Max and the Magic Marker, Pear Harbor Trilogy, Cave Story, Furry Legends. I'm also really interested in the Dive: The Mendes Island Secret game coming out next week. Other titles I'm mildly considering are Strong Bad 5 (I played and enjoyed 3 others, but just wanted more value/length out of them), Toki Tori, TV Show King 2 (have and enjoy the 1st, but don't have an opportunity to play multiplayer as much anymore) and Shadow Play.

My favorite WiiWare games I would say are the LostWinds games along with Flowerworks. My favorite games in general are mainly Nintendo's big franchises, Mario and Zelda especially. I don't really care for RPGs, standard puzzle games, or games with a very high difficulty level (I get too frustrated and give up).

If anybody has taken the time to read all of that thanks, and I appreciate the recommendations.

Gob09

Splat

Gob09 wrote:

It's been awhile since I've bought a WiiWare game and I've decided I'm going to get 3000 points to catch up some of the ones I'm interested in.
Here is a list of the titles I've been interested in trying, Art of Balance, Jett Rocket, Rage of the Gladiator, Max and the Magic Marker, Pear Harbor Trilogy, Cave Story, Furry Legends. I'm also really interested in the Dive: The Mendes Island Secret game coming out next week. Other titles I'm mildly considering are Strong Bad 5 (I played and enjoyed 3 others, but just wanted more value/length out of them), Toki Tori, TV Show King 2 (have and enjoy the 1st, but don't have an opportunity to play multiplayer as much anymore) and Shadow Play.

My favorite WiiWare games I would say are the LostWinds games along with Flowerworks. My favorite games in general are mainly Nintendo's big franchises, Mario and Zelda especially. I don't really care for RPGs, standard puzzle games, or games with a very high difficulty level (I get too frustrated and give up).

If anybody has taken the time to read all of that thanks, and I appreciate the recommendations.

I really like Furry Legends but it can be frustrating at times so it might not be for you.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

SuperMarioFan96

@Gob09 I've only played 4 of the WiiWare games you mentioned, but I think you would like Furry Legends, but you may want to here from some other people who played more of the games you listed. Also, Furry Legends is pretty difficult, but personally I don't find it too frustrating.

EDIT: Actually it's probably too frustrating. Never mind.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Angaran

How long is EarthWorm Jim
is EarthWorm Jim 2 longer?

Angaran

Chrono_Cross

Hey guys I need a little help.

I have 2200 Wii points and I want Bit.Trip Runner. So that makes 1400 points. And I was just wondering if Art Style: light Trax and Rotozoa were any good? I have the other Wiiware ones and I loved them especially Cubello. If you can give me a scoop of what to expect or any help suggesting that would be very much appreciated.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

KnucklesSonic8

Yes, get Light Trax. Challenging but fun. Also, get Jett Rocket yet?

KnucklesSonic8

eripmav

Cough, Pearl, cough.

eripmav

Chrono_Cross

Um I'm not really into Jet Rocket I don't know really what it offers because I've never really read any reviews nor have a I seen many gameplay videos.

Pearl Harbor? I'm good on that WWII stuff.

Oh and KS8, is Rotozoa recommended? It just looks funner.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Angaran

Angaran wrote:

How long is EarthWorm Jim
is EarthWorm Jim 2 longer?

please answer

Angaran

SandMan

To answer Angaran's question: Click Here

Now, what should I get with 1500 points, Toribash, Furry Legends, or something else?

These are the games I already have:

Alien Crush Returns
Toki Tori
Jett Rocket
Block Breaker Deluxe
Groovin' Blocks
Onslaught
Muscle March
Maboshi's Arcade
Grill-Off With Ultra Hand
Excitebike: World Rally
Niki Rock 'n' Ball
Rage of the Gladiator
Chronos Twins
Gyrostarr
My Pokemon Ranch
Defend Your Castle
World of Goo
Pokemon Rumble
Kirby 64
Super Mario 64
Pokemon Snap
Kirby's Adventure
Super Mario Brothers 3
Sonic 2
Psychosis

Edited on by SandMan

Sweet Dreams

Gob09

I've downloaded Art of Balance so far, and I think it is really great. Based on other people's suggestions I've decided against Furry Legends. So for my next game I'm deciding between Pearl Harbor Trilogy, Rage of the Gladiator, Max and the Magic Marker, and Jett Rocket. Max and the Magic Marker was a game I was really excited about, but impressions seemed kind of mixed, and I heard there were some annoying bugs. Everything I've seen about Rage of the Gladiator looks great and I do like Punch-Out (although not as much as platformers). Pear Harbor Trilogy looks fun, but I've never really played an air combat game,the closest thing for me is the plane game in Wii Sports Resort which I liked. Jett Rocket looks really nice, but I'm concerned about the short length (I'm not really a completionist either so I don't want to collect everything.) and I've read that there are some annoying bugs on that one as well.

I'm going to wait to get my last game until Monday and Dive comes out, then I'll decide between that, Cave Story, and the other games on my list I didn't download.

Gob09

luke17

Has anyone played Three Musketeers? I was looking into Legendo and didn't realize they made this game. I didn't give it a second look when it came out, but now I'm curious.

luke17

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic