Showing 141 to 160 of 663
141. Posted: Thu 8th Jul 2010 20:55 BST
@knucklessonic- thanks, I think i'll get swords and soilders either today or tomorrow.
Edited on Thu 8th July, 2010 @ 20:56 by gaminguy
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
142. Posted: Thu 8th Jul 2010 23:38 BST
Well i have 500 wii points and i don't know what to get!? somebody tell me some ACTION/ADVENTURE games.i live in North America (NA).
Wii number-7425-6984-9174-9390Mario Kart Wii-0475-1742-086www.betopspdownloads.webs.com
143. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 00:46 BST
quote=KnucklesSonic8]Too many to list. XD
Are you looking to get a WiiWare game, now? If so, I can help you in the other thread on the WiiWare board. Post there and let me know what kind of game might interest you (genre-/feature-wise).
ok KucklesSonic8I'm on, the games I really like are games that are long, has an free open world to explore and has some puzzles ( like the Zelda series)
144. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 00:47 BST
I also have 2200 wii points
145. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 04:06 BST
Hmm. I have a feeling you'll like Flowerworks.
@Beto: The Magic Obelisk?
Edited on Fri 9th July, 2010 @ 04:06 by KnucklesSonic8
146. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 18:56 BST
If you have 500 pts availabe, get Magnetis. It is a GREAT puzzle game that will have you hooked for hours on end! Great for replaying time and time again
147. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 22:55 BST
I have 1400 points left... I'm thinking about Bit.Trip Runner, Art of Balance, or Pearl Harbour.
Any suggestions? Which will last me the longest / have the most replay value?
148. Posted: Sat 10th Jul 2010 00:00 BST
Longest? I'd guess Pearl Harbor but I haven't played it yet.
I also highly recommend Magnetis.
149. Posted: Sun 11th Jul 2010 00:15 BST
What about Art Style light trax?
150. Posted: Sun 11th Jul 2010 15:48 BST
That's a great game.
151. Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010 14:40 BST
Hows Happy Hammerin?
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
152. Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010 14:42 BST
153. Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010 21:19 BST
@KnucklesSonic8here are the games I'm looking into getting:Artstyle light traxSuper mario worldToribashmonkey island or Strong bad's seriesArt of balanceWhich one do you think I should get with my 2200 wiipoints?
154. Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010 21:23 BST
Also I've been waiting for Super Meat boy
155. Posted: Tue 13th Jul 2010 21:58 BST
Have you played Super Mario World before?
156. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 15:37 BST
157. Posted: Sat 17th Jul 2010 20:14 BST
Hello why hasn't anyone said anything in the past 3 days
158. Posted: Sat 17th Jul 2010 20:15 BST
Been busy playing SMG2!
159. Posted: Sat 17th Jul 2010 20:17 BST
160. Posted: Sat 17th Jul 2010 20:22 BST
Even though this is a thread for WiiWare games, when in doubt, go with Super Mario World.
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6346-1586
I'm finally back to kick some tail!
The Punnyguy user on WiiWare Wave is not me. If I join WiiWare Wave, I will use a different username. Do not confuse us!
Chat | PunnyLoggery