Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Mon 20th Apr 2009 06:14 BST
Depending what's on the Wii Shop Channel in the morning,I'm considering buying a Strong Bad episode. Which one is the most fun?
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
2. Posted: Sat 25th Apr 2009 23:33 BST
Dangereques or whatever its called.
3. Posted: Sun 26th Apr 2009 00:42 BST
My Top 5:
1. Dangereque2. 8-Bit Is Enough3. Baddest Of The Bands4. Strong Badia The Free5. Homestar Ruiner
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
4. Posted: Sun 26th Apr 2009 18:02 BST
I'd say Dangeresque (THAT's how you spell it, by the way. Not Danger-Screw or however the other two spelt it), but it may be bets to start with Homestar Ruiner.
5. Posted: Sun 26th Apr 2009 18:14 BST
Buy the first one then work your way up.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
6. Posted: Mon 27th Apr 2009 02:01 BST
Dangeresque or 8-Bit is Enough. Dangeresque has cooler puzzles and a more cinematic feel, while 8-Bit Enough is shorter but has lots of fun mini-games and video game references.
Edited on Mon 27th April, 2009 @ 02:01 by Awesome5
7. Posted: Mon 27th Apr 2009 04:11 BST
I really don't think there's a bad one in the lot. I would suggest playing the first one, and going from there. One thing is that they reference each other (though nothing that is crucial to playing the game) and even though the last two are the best, I am glad that I played through them all in order.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
8. Posted: Mon 27th Apr 2009 17:30 BST
Thanks everybody. I think I'll buy the first one for now and buy them in order gradually. I'm off to get this and Gradius II!
9. Posted: Tue 28th Apr 2009 02:25 BST
Good choice. I personally haven't bought anything other than the first one, but I found it quite enjoyable and worth the thousand points!