Showing 41 to 60 of 96
41. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:19 GMT
I just learned of this now and it MUST BE REMADE!
I give you NINJA GOLF for the Atari 7800.
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
42. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:42 GMT
43. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:49 GMT
F Zero GX fan forever
44. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:50 GMT
I just learned of this now and it MUST BE REMADE!I give you NINJA GOLF for the Atari 7800.
That is so awesome!!! This MUST be remade!
Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"
45. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:54 GMT
One... two words: Super Tennis. Make it like Excitebike - new 3D visuals, same 2D view, online play, points to unlock new stuff, button-based gameplay with motion-controls optional. Ahh, that'd be so awesome.
Why did I get the Feeling I knew your were gonna say Super Tennis?Oh because you told me in the Chat,
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
46. Posted: Mon 23rd Nov 2009 14:55 GMT
Me Personally.Tomba & Zelda Four Swords Adventure
47. Posted: Tue 24th Nov 2009 19:47 GMT
Four Swords Adventure's was on the Gamecube, i would'nt consider a gaming system like that need one of its games remade
Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFanBrawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98 ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery
48. Posted: Tue 24th Nov 2009 19:51 GMT
Machu wrote:AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravitymaybe you could play that game with the balance board?
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
maybe you could play that game with the balance board?
I like that idea lots! Move around with the wii board, look around with the wii mote. Sweet!
49. Posted: Wed 25th Nov 2009 02:36 GMT
space invaders extreme
wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930
50. Posted: Wed 25th Nov 2009 02:43 GMT
Plants Vs Zombies would be nice.
I had fun once and it was awful.
3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323
51. Posted: Wed 25th Nov 2009 02:56 GMT
Jelly car would also be nice.
52. Posted: Wed 25th Nov 2009 04:43 GMT
Darkstalkers (preferably the 3rd) from Capcom, nuff said.
Edited on Wed 25th November, 2009 @ 04:43 by Atlantis1982
53. Posted: Wed 25th Nov 2009 17:48 GMT
Eternal Daughter... Would be a fine follow up to Cave Story and La Mulana.
54. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:45 GMT
Edited on Fri 27th November, 2009 @ 22:45 by Blue_Protoman
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
55. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:51 GMT
I want a new SNES style zelda game
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
56. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:53 GMT
Phooey to ports. Namco and Sega should go the Rebirth way.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
57. Posted: Sun 29th Nov 2009 05:13 GMT
cool idea except... for the motion-controls bithell, I'd like Super Tennis on VC as it was
if there was anything I'd like to see get a WiiWare makeover it would be UnirallyI wonder if Rockstar could let this happen ... and what happened to the VC version of this? I remember it was going to be a launch title.
Edited on Sun 29th November, 2009 @ 05:15 by skywake
58. Posted: Sun 29th Nov 2009 05:43 GMT
Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996Onslaught:4340-0271-1699Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620Brawl: 0001-3122-8906Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322if you want to add me, please tell me and give your fc
59. Posted: Sun 29th Nov 2009 05:58 GMT
I just want the ClayFighter port I heard a rumor about, that's all.
Edited on Sun 29th November, 2009 @ 05:58 by
60. Posted: Sun 29th Nov 2009 06:30 GMT
The Commander Keen games and the original Turrican trilogy for the amiga.