Showing 1 to 20 of 131
1. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:32 GMT
Here's mine: 1462-6864-1661
2. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:38 GMT
Hey Knux is this game really fun?
Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.
3. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:41 GMT
In my opinion, yes. I was a big fan of the original and I was glad I got it despite the review not selling me at first. The original was a great multiplayer title and it's an even stronger title this time around. Definitely worth the asking price.
4. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:51 GMT
Could you make a video of it?
5. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:55 GMT
Thanks all, for the positive reviews.... think I'll try it out....
6. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:57 GMT
Your welcome. Please direct questions and feedback to the other thread.
edit:@melvin: It's really funny that you say that because I just did a couple! I'm trying to upload 'em now.
Edited on Tue 22nd December, 2009 @ 18:58 by KnucklesSonic8
7. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:05 GMT
Here guys here a video:
Edited on Tue 22nd December, 2009 @ 19:05 by touffeboy
8. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:06 GMT
My code is 3180-6735-3567. I'll add KS8 and anyone else who posts here.
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
9. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:08 GMT
bboy, you up for a game today?
10. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:25 GMT
11. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:25 GMT
Perhaps in a few minutes? Sound good? I'll even try recording it.
12. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:32 GMT
Ok. I'll b on in a minute...
13. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:37 GMT
Is classic/king/3 rounds ok?
14. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:39 GMT
Sure is. Just give me 5 minutes. I'll be there shortly.
15. Posted: Wed 23rd Dec 2009 23:18 GMT
so how many friends can you add or is there a limit ???
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: GamedayJ
16. Posted: Fri 25th Dec 2009 00:27 GMT
Not sure. You can have a couple pages full, that's all I know. Perhaps it says in the online manual.
17. Posted: Fri 25th Dec 2009 01:06 GMT
Mine is 3051-8298-1504.
I'll be adding KnuckleSonic8's code now.
For those who want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4, check out this thread:
Lots of goods things await.
Currently in construction, but there are some neat things to look at.
18. Posted: Fri 25th Dec 2009 01:57 GMT
Mine is 3051-8298-1504.I'll be adding KnuckleSonic8's code now.
add me as well. I'm adding you now.
@KS8: Add my message board friend code. I added you.
19. Posted: Fri 25th Dec 2009 02:10 GMT
@bboy2970: Got done adding you. I'm online right now.
Edit: Currently playing with other people.
Edit 2: Leaving the game, due to lack of people appearing online. Will still be on my Wii.
Edited on Fri 25th December, 2009 @ 02:20 by astarisborn94
20. Posted: Sun 27th Dec 2009 05:12 GMT
I'll be Jigglypuf
Edited on Sun 27th December, 2009 @ 05:12 by BulbasaurusRex
Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912
Sorry, this topic has been locked.