Forums

Topic: The games that have been removed from the wii shop

Posts 141 to 150 of 150

DarkEdi

Military Madness Nectaris is removed but i don´t know if the transfer keep this game in your account.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

luke17

If you are wanting to keep the game, you'll need it to be on the Wii Home Menu (NOT on your SD card) when you do the transfer.

luke17

SKTTR

I heard you can redownload it from the Wii Shop Channel in Wii U's Wii Mode.

If a game is removed from the regular catalog, search in "your downloads" to find em.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

luke17

ahhh thanks so much SKTTR...the game was there and downloadable.

luke17

DarkEdi

In Wii U not only LostWinds is out, also Arkanoid Plus isn´t in Wii U Wii mode shop.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

DarkEdi

I was thinking, if you leave channels in the transfer, can you keep them in Wii U? I talk about channels like: Metroid Preview, Look at Mii, Youtube, Nintendo channel,etc.

Sorry my weird english, i try to traslate and i think it reads weird in english.

mexlost

So, there are games unavailable from a Wii U even though they're still at the shop in a Wii? That's a little crazy.
Can someone post a list of what is unavailable as of October 2013 in the Wii Shop?

mexlost

DarkEdi

I need to check again all wiiware service but i´m sure there are only two games:

• Arkanoid Plus
  • LostWinds 1

And there happened a weird situation to SKTTR where he transfered but Toribash didn´t appeared it in his download list but this game is in the service.

SKTTR

Yeah thats right.
I can redownload Arkanoid Plus!, no problems with that game, but not ToriBash.
I guess it's because I've changed county settings to UK when I downloaded ToriBash on my Wii.
This game and the Fast Draw Showdown Demo were not available in my country.
Maybe that's why they don't show up in my downloads for Wii U.

The other 3 untransferable channels have something in common as well.
They were all first gen WiiWare demos: Pkmn Rumble, Goo, Darklord.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

DarkEdi

In my country (Mexico) only one game isn´t available in the service (Wii or Wii U as the same): Super C

But I have now (in Wii) my settings like USA because I activated a Club Nintendo account to get points in my downloads. But Super C appears me in my download list.

The only detail about my trick to get CN points is I need to change to Mexico everytime I need to put money in the Wii shop, but then again I change to USA to spend there the wii points.

If someday I transfer to Wii U I need to change again the settings to Mexico so it be coherent with my Wii U settings (in Wii U I need to create another account to use USA settings in my profile, I can´t change country if I had already an account but in USA settings I can´t to put money to the eshop by my credit card, I need it in Mexico so the credit card can be used so this is another reason I didn´t do the transfer -the CN points-)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.