Forums

Topic: The end all, be all, super-ultra Cave Story mega thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 254

romulux

i didn't, i read it somewhere else. i wondered how people found out about that so fast too.

i think the new songs for the doctor, waterway, and maybe balcony are better. it kind of sucks now having heard both versions because they each have songs that are better than the other. i almost wish you could mix and match old and new music for each area.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kid_A

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Fair enough I guess? Only real explanation I've heard, even if I don't really believe it all that much.

You're right. It's probably a conspiracy.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

romulux

nicalis:
"There's no midi in Cave Story Wii anymore. It's Pixel's original organya code or the new, remixed music. "

i think it's really cool that they're using the exact sound system as the original game... were they using it before?

they also say that they'll know if the game is done testing for the EU in "another week or two".

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Scottie

romulux wrote:

nicalis:
they also say that they'll know if the game is done testing for the EU in "another week or two".

Great News for Europe!

Scottie

Noire

I downloaded this game yesterday. 'S pretty cool. I like it.

oh gooooooooood this game is so awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kholdstare

Cave story has Halloween extras ... Quote looks goth and a Jack-o-Lantern Mimiga mask (shown in my profile pic).

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Philip_J_Reed

I think that is the difference. No heart expansions.

Or maybe only one or two...I dunno.

But very few at least!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Noire

Odnetnin wrote:

How far are you, Feenie? It only gets better the farther you get into it.

I just made my way through the ruined Egg Chamber and told the one dude (whatever his name is) that I ain't leaving this place 'til I save the world. And blow up the Core. And stuff.

I really really like this game, haha, so much fun~

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Philip_J_Reed

PhoenixAran wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

How far are you, Feenie? It only gets better the farther you get into it.

I just made my way through the ruined Egg Chamber and told the one dude (whatever his name is) that I ain't leaving this place 'til I save the world. And blow up the Core. And stuff.

I really really like this game, haha, so much fun~

My first time through I told him I would go with him...then I saved before getting on the dragon. I had to restart the game because of my stupidity. >.<

I replayed it of course and did the right thing, but if that were me, in real life, you're darn right I would have gotten on that dragon and never looked back.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Noire

That sucks Chicken. D: I woulda high-tailed it outta there too if my actual life was on the line... even as an awesome albino android.

...Then again I probably would have never made it out of the first cave, I would have just sat there and screamed 'Can somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

GeminiSaint

Chicken Brutus wrote:

My first time through I told him I would go with him...then I saved before getting on the dragon. I had to restart the game because of my stupidity. >.<

You didn't need to restart. Regardless of what you tell him, you can still climb the Outer Wall and proceed to the last half of the game. In other words, you can tell him "Yes", then completely ignore him and go up toward the Plantation. The game will continue normally.

GeminiSaint

ToastyYogurt

Xkhaoz wrote:

You guys are gonna love this: http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=26547

WHOLLY GAMOLEE 1,000 POINTS?!?!
Meh, I'll buy it anyway.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

sonic_brawler95

Noooooo! I'm 100 points short! D:

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Modo7

From Nicalis twitter

"FINALLY! Cave Story to be released in EUROPE on December 10th for 1,000 points"

Modo7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.