Forums

Topic: TellTale Free games Survey

Posts 101 to 108 of 108

Birdman

Splat wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

I literally just got a response e-mail from Telltale about getting Chapter 5 (the offer for Ch. 4 had expired), so hang on if you haven't gotten one yet or just plain forgot.

I got this same e-mail half and hour ago.

They made me put in a new code though.

This. Only getting the 5th game as well.

Last night I got another e-mail from Telltale telling me to put in a third FC to get my game. She did admit she was working on 6 different Wiis, so I guess I can understand.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Odnetnin

I wish the offer for the fifth one had expired instead of for the fourth one...or for that matter why didn't they give us the first two? If they gifted them on Steam instead that would've been easier as well. I don't know if I feel like putting in a third code.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Splat

I had pretty much forgot about this and gave up hope till I got the email asking me to put in a new Friend Code so they could send the game. Which I have done but I'm still waiting for the game...

I know it's free and all but if I had known it would have been this much trouble I wouldn't have even filled out the survey.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

WiiAboutU

I'm suprised it has taken this long for you guys. I was told only to register one additional code hmmm... go figure huh?

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

WiiAboutU

That's good to hear @Peterifico. I've tried it out, but I really haven't played it yet though. I think I'll wait until I download the first three episodes.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

Splat

Finally got part 5 sent to me today.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Odnetnin

"Greetings!

As you know, we offered survey respondents free Wii versions of Tales of Monkey Island Episodes 4 & 5. In the survey, we noted that quantities were limited. At this time, we have exhausted our supply and there are no more episodes available to gift. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Thank you for supporting Telltale Games!"
I wouldn't be so ticked off if I hadn't been waiting for this for so long since they've e-mailed me multiple times and made me input multiple friend codes, but they pretty much promised Episode 5 recently so, again, what the heck, Telltale.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.