Forums

Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 181 to 200 of 377

Scottie

Where does it say Cave Story Summer 2010?

Scottie

Yasume

Hmm, apparently Cave Story is missing from the UK site. On the Dutch official Nintendo site it says that it's coming in the summer of 2010. Robocalypse: Beaver Defense is supposed to come out in Q2 2010 and that info also seems to be missing on the UK site.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

LEGEND_MARIOID

Zombie Panic on 9th April WiiWare Update. Get in! Woohoo!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Scottie

Mega Man 4 now confirmed for the 16.04.2010 in the EU!! Good news.

Scottie

LEGEND_MARIOID

NES version of Blaster Master this Friday, 9th April, on VC. Source ONM website

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

LEGEND_MARIOID

Yasume wrote:

Hmm, apparently Cave Story is missing from the UK site. On the Dutch official Nintendo site it says that it's coming in the summer of 2010. Robocalypse: Beaver Defense is supposed to come out in Q2 2010 and that info also seems to be missing on the UK site.

Two of my instas.....dang it....

Scottie

Any other games confirmed for this Friday 9th April and what about 16th April for wiiware other than Rage of the Gladiator?

Scottie

LEGEND_MARIOID

16th April WiiWare also Robin Hood Return of King Richard. Hopefully a archery style shooter?

Yasume

LEGEND+MARIOID wrote:

16th April WiiWare also Robin Hood Return of King Richard. Hopefully a archery style shooter?

It's a poor iPhone port. It will score a 2/10 max. It doesn't matter though, because Rage of the Gladiator and Mega Man 4 is more than enough.

Scottie

@Yasume
Yes but where is Cave Story? I need that game . . .

Scottie

Sneaker13

Wasn't Cave Story to come out somewhere near the summer?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Scottie

@Sneaker13
Yes it was but the game has now been removed from the coming soon part of the NoE official website.

Scottie

Sneaker13

On the Dutch site it still says this summer. So I doubt it will come sooner then that.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Scottie

@Sneaker13
Gutted although loads of games to catch up on i guess!!

Scottie

Yasume

I doubt that Nintendo of Benelux is providing false information, so it's safe to say that Cave Story won't come out before June 21st.

Yasume

Did anyone else notice that that Robin Hood game didn't come out last Friday? I guess they cancelled it on the last day. Not that I'm complaining. xD

LEGEND_MARIOID

I hope they at least re-vamp it with IR controls!

Anyway, Warioware DIY this Friday (yes!), and a 3/10 scored ware game, Arcade Gems (yawn)

Save the Turles and Dodos on DSiWare.

King of Fighters 94 VC

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

Yasume

Final Fantasy (600 points) coming on May 7th. No WiiWare games confirmed so far.

Scottie

Pub Darts for the WiiWare confirmed unfortunately for the 7th May!!! Hope there is at least one other WiiWare game on that day as the VC release does not interest me.

Scottie

NintendoWorld1

When are we getting Super Mario All Stars, lol? we should get this as a limited release, out for a month or some thing.

NintendoWorld1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.