Showing 161 to 180 of 377
161. Posted: Sat 20th Mar 2010 13:31 GMT
26th March WiiWare: Art of Balance and Diner Dash. 2nd April: Chrono Twins DX WiiWare (Art of Balance - woohoo!)
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
162. Posted: Sat 20th Mar 2010 18:49 GMT
After a long a go, i will buy the Αrt of balance game,i hope not to regretted.
Wii Code :0068 8964 2281 1813
163. Posted: Sat 20th Mar 2010 18:52 GMT
When is Blaster Master: Overdrive coming out in Europe?
164. Posted: Sun 21st Mar 2010 16:54 GMT
N-Gamer reviewed Blaster Master in their latest issue. They seem to infer that it would be out soon.
165. Posted: Sun 21st Mar 2010 19:30 GMT
Thanks Legend Marioid you are a legend!
166. Posted: Wed 24th Mar 2010 19:35 GMT
Nice little week for us Europeans. Two VC games:
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
167. Posted: Wed 24th Mar 2010 20:14 GMT
Art of Balance and Fatal Fury Special.
Edited on Wed 24th March, 2010 @ 20:19 by LEGEND_MARIOID
168. Posted: Sun 28th Mar 2010 20:41 BST
So what games are confirmed for 2nd April other than Chronos Twins DX for wiiware?
169. Posted: Sun 28th Mar 2010 21:08 BST
Nothing else as far as I can see. However, on April 16th for WiiWare Rage of the Gladiator (insta-)! Also, a Robin Hood game - hopefully a decent archery shooting game, but we'll see.
170. Posted: Sun 28th Mar 2010 21:25 BST
I will get Chronos Twins DX, really impressed with what I've seen so far. Same for Rage of the Gladiator after NL's review. I doubt we see a VC game after the Hanabi Festival. Would be cool if the release Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom as another Hanabi surprise. Would be very cool.
171. Posted: Tue 30th Mar 2010 20:13 BST
Super Mario Kart now Friday 2nd April for the VC! Is it worth getting just to play the single player mode though? Then Blaster Master for VC on the 09th April 2010. Not bad.
172. Posted: Wed 31st Mar 2010 10:25 BST
Family Mini Golf 2nd April as well.
173. Posted: Wed 31st Mar 2010 10:45 BST
That's something I can do without .
174. Posted: Thu 1st Apr 2010 15:49 BST
If it had Mii characters I'd buy it even if it were a 6/10. As it is....ahem....no
175. Posted: Thu 1st Apr 2010 22:34 BST
What wiiware games are confirmed for next Friday 09th April?
176. Posted: Fri 2nd Apr 2010 01:11 BST
The only thing that has been announced so far is Blaster Master for NES (VC).
177. Posted: Mon 5th Apr 2010 09:02 BST
So no wiiware games have been announced yet, anyone think it maybe Cave Story this Friday then or some other big surprise game? Any ideas for wiiware games for this Friday as no updates on the NoE site as yet.
178. Posted: Mon 5th Apr 2010 09:55 BST
Cave Story won't be coming out before Summer 2010 according to Nintendo's site.
Zombie Panic in Wonderland is a good candidate for this Friday.
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
179. Posted: Mon 5th Apr 2010 15:53 BST
Sorry Yasume but where did you see the link about summer 2010? I have not seen it.
180. Posted: Mon 5th Apr 2010 20:08 BST
System Flaw Recruit 16th April DSiWare. The retail version got poor reviews (I think), but I'll be going for this one.
I hope Zombie Panic DOES come this Friday. Cave Story not before summer? What the?
Edited on Mon 5th April, 2010 @ 20:13 by LEGEND_MARIOID