Forums

Topic: Overnight Message

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Ste

So overnight I received a message, I live in North America, that we can start using our nintendo club coins toward games, 100 coins for Super Mario Kart or 150 coins for Fluidity. My question if any of you know the answer is are the coins from Club Nintendo use or lose after a certain amount of time or will they last until i use them.
Thanks.

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

bro2dragons

I believe coins last until you use them... but the ability to use your coins for these games is a limited time deal.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Ste

Thanks bro2dragons, I understand about the deals on the games is for a limited time, January 10 if I remember correctly. The deal sounds like it may change over time as to which games are available, is that how other people are reading it?

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

bro2dragons

Yeah, that was my interpretation, too.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

the_shpydar

Ste wrote:

Thanks bro2dragons, I understand about the deals on the games is for a limited time, January 10 if I remember correctly. The deal sounds like it may change over time as to which games are available, is that how other people are reading it?

That's the general feeling/interpretation — that after Jan. 10, the offered games will be changed up — though i don't think there's been any official confirmation on that point yet.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Chrono_Cross

I thought it said overnight massage. n___n

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

theblackdragon

The coins are from Club Nintendo, and they expire two full Club Nintendo years after they've been earned. You redeem your coins in order, though — first earned, first used.

That said, people are already discussing the new rewards in this thread here. Feel free to join them :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.