Showing 1 to 20 of 31
1. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 16:42 BST
10. Dr. Mario Online Rx9. Gradius ReBirth8. LIT7. Space Invaders Get Even6. LostWinds5. Tetris Party4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronichles: My Life As A King3. World Of Goo2. Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People1. Mega Man 9
I think SBCG4AP is a bit too high in my opinion.
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
2. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 16:50 BST
Is this list based on sales, ratings or opinion?
Seems wrong to me any which way.
This is good
3. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 16:56 BST
I've got 6/10 BINGO!
Old Nintendofan from up north...
4. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 17:06 BST
Where is POP you Suck Nintendo Power.Then again almost all gaming websites and Magazines are becoming biased sadly but I can trust NL
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 17:12 by VGM
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
5. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 18:37 BST
Bleh, if that's supposed to be a quality ranking then MM9 is massively overrated (it's one of the weakest Mega Man games IMO) and Toki Tori definitely needs a spot fairly high up. While I liked SBCG4AP I do think that #2 is too high for it as well. I presume that's the US list so the absense of S&S is not surprising. IMO Onslaught should rank but I can see how people might not like it. Orbient probably should be in there too. It's definitely NOT a popularity ranking or My Aquarium and World of Goo would be fighting for the top spots.
6. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 18:44 BST
@ KDRNintendo Power is a US publication, so yes, you presume correctly.
@ CharlieIs this the result of a user poll or editors' opinions? I am guessing the latter. I am just glad to see at least one publication that doesn't completely exaggerate how good World of Goo is.
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 18:44 by Adam
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
7. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 18:54 BST
Strong Bad ahead of World of Goo? Blasphemy. And Dr. Mario is seriously NOT one of the best games on Wiiware...
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
8. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 18:54 BST
Toki Tori needs to be on this list. It's my favorite Wiiware game.
9. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 18:57 BST
Strong Bad is number 2!? What the!?
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 18:59 by Knux
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
10. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:03 BST
I love Strong Bad and even I think it was too high on the list. If you took away the humor it's not like you'd have solid gameplay to back it up. Plus it was a little rough around the edges.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
11. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:07 BST
That's another thing why isn't Toki Tori on this list?
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 19:07 by VGM
12. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:16 BST
Also no bit.trip beat
13. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:22 BST
you know I wonder what Chicken Brutus will say once he sees that Bit.Trip.Beat isn't on here.
14. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:30 BST
I want to see a Nintendo Life Top 10 and see how they compare!!
15. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:32 BST
WHERE THE HELL IS BOMBERMAN BLAST?
Oh that's right its bad luck to use that name in magazines.
(insert comedy here)
16. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 19:33 BST
You took the words right out of my mouth Stevie I do want to see Nintendo Life do a top ten WiiWare game list,let's hope they do.
17. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 20:57 BST
Is this list based on sales, ratings or opinion?Seems wrong to me any which way.
It's based off of Nintendo Power's opinion.Also, I did notice that they didn't like Maboshi, but they did like Family Table Tennis.
18. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 21:07 BST
The hell, this list is terrible! I mean, World of Goo clearly should be #1, and MM9 second (in my opinion). There is no way SBCG4AP should be that high, or in all honesty even on this list (aside from maybe the bottom three). I found Gradius ReBirth okay, but not good enough to be in a Top 10. Same with Dr Mario. Another problem, where's the Arty Style series and Star Soldier R?!
The only way this list could possibly get more screwed up is if My Pokemon Ranch got #1......
19. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 00:52 BST
World Of Goo should be #1? LOL
I like the list. It'll probably be better next year.
20. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 00:57 BST
world of goo is OVER-RATED on this list. it should be behind lost winds.