Forums

Topic: Nintendo Download 06/23/11 (NA): No Virtual Console game this week.

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Alexneon

WiiWare™

• The Mystery of Whiterock Castle – Experience a thrilling search for a missing princess. Find all the hidden objects in 10 meticulously detailed settings as you get to know the various inhabitants and rooms of the castle. (For Wii™)

Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSiWare™

• Pro Jumper! Guilty Gear Tangent!? – Chimaki from Guilty Gear 2 stars in this quirky platformer. Make use of his run, jump and towel attacks to collect apples and successfully bypass the legions bent on his destruction. (For Nintendo 3DS™/Nintendo DSi™)
  • Stratego: Next Edition – Demonstrate your strategic skills on the battlefield against opponents who will do everything in their power to outsmart you. Rise to the challenge and become the greatest general of all time. (For Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo DSi)
  • Tennis (Nintendo eShop)
  • Delbo (Nintendo eShop, Nintendo DSiWare)

To view this week's Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/download-062311.php

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

warioswoods

meh

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

longtimegamer

One Wiiware and dsi gets craploads each week. I suppose if I had a DSI this wouldn't be a problem.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

MrDanger88

Tennis? Are you kidding? All the GB/C games and they pick Tennis?

All your base are belong to us

Lan

a game about saving a princess???

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

HSH30

Tennis is awesome. Miles better than people have given it credit for, if it wasn't for Link's Awakening it'd be the best thing on 3DS VC by a mile.

HSH30

MrDanger88

HSH30 wrote:

Tennis is awesome. Miles better than people have given it credit for, if it wasn't for Link's Awakening it'd be the best thing on 3DS VC by a mile.

Better than Donkey Kong '94? I seriously doubt it.

All your base are belong to us

Tails

I'll pass for this week. I was expecting a gamegear game of sonic for its 20th anniversary.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

HSH30

MrDanger88 wrote:

HSH30 wrote:

Perhaps not miles better, but I definitely prefer Tennis. DK is good, but a bit slow for my tastes.

HSH30

bboy2970

Umm....so yeah....where are the 3DSWare games? I fail to believe that Nintendo simply doesn't have any to put out. I wonder why they're holding back. I feel the strange desire to buy Tennis....I'll have to research it a bit...Other than that, this pretty much looks like utter crap. C'mon Nintendo! My money is currently ripe for the picking!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Birdman

Looks like Tennis for me, and perhaps that weird Guilty Gear game, but I'll wait for the review and other people's impressions.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Malkeor

I wish they'd keep these big ones coming (Tennis isn't exactly what I had in mind). But as long as we are getting content for the 3DS VC, it's a good start.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

FonistofCruxis

HSH30 wrote:

MrDanger88 wrote:

HSH30 wrote:

Perhaps not miles better, but I definitely prefer Tennis. DK is good, but a bit slow for my tastes.

You seriously think that Tennis is better than Super Mario land and Donkey Kong 94? Really?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.