WiiWare Forum

Topic: New demo batch

Showing 261 to 263 of 263

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

261. Posted:

Soccer Bashi - This one is a pretty good block breaker game if you like those. It controls well; has excellent power-ups, special blocks, and enemies; and the levels on display are designed well. The presentation is pretty good, with the sound effects in particular nicely done. The only major problem is that the main gimmick hardly ever comes into play, as the AI controlling the "goalie" is just too smart. I'll keep the demo, but I don't have enough interest in it to buy the full game. 7/10

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

262. Posted:

Crystal Vampire demo was retired but it is a great game, it is similar to Smash TV, so i recommend it a lot.

I played chick chick Boom and then i downloaded the full game, same for Monsteca Corral (it is similar to Pikmin).

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

263. Posted:

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits - At its core, this is a decent Kirby-like platformer that controls well. However, the gimmick of manipulating the environment while simultaneously controlling your character is awkward, and the graphics are pretty bland. There's no reason for me to keep this one. 5/10

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912