Forums

Topic: Light Trax First Impressions

Posts 41 to 43 of 43

JonWahlgren

Or red/blue 3D glasses and BLOW YOUR MIND WHOOOAAAAAAAAAA

WaltzElf wrote:

That said, I love all Art Style games, with the exception of Pictobits (not conceptual enough for this series, it's a "mere" puzzle game), and Digidrive, which is not even a Skip game (Q-games developed that one, a rare misfire from them, imo), so doesn't "feel" like an Art Style game.

Hah, those are my two favorite DSiWare games. Pictobits isn't conceptual, I agree, but I really enjoy it for its 8-bit aesthetic as well as being a type of puzzler I haven't really played before. And for Digidrive, you can totally lose yourself in that one to the point where you're just seeing colors zooming about and automatically filing them away. It takes a little while for it to click that way, but once it does it's really awesome.

Edited on by JonWahlgren

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

jbrodack

cool game but the third tour is already frustratingly hard. Freeway mode is pretty cool though. While I like the overall mechanics of the title the moving blocks you have to dodge seem way too hard and frustrating to dodge while also concentrating on drafting and picking up powerups/boosts. The first 2 tours are fun but kind of sucks that I'm already frustrated

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

KnucklesSonic8

Not that frustrating if you know which paths to take and when to go through a group of them.

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.