Showing 1 to 20 of 37
1. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:47 BST
It's official. RIP WiiWare.
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
2. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:49 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:54 BST
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
4. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:54 BST
You got source buddy? You're kinda the last person I would expect to post this without any documentation. Not that I doubt you or anything.
Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
5. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:54 BST
What happened can you post a source please?
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
6. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:54 BST
Can't post a link - forum rules.
I can say check my signature though.
Edited on Mon 30th April, 2012 @ 23:55 by Bankai
7. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:56 BST
Straight from Nicalis' twitter feed.
This is really disappointing, but it's not exactly surprising.
Edited on Mon 30th April, 2012 @ 23:56 by RevolverLink
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
8. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:56 BST
Since when? I always post links.
9. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:56 BST
Does it taste good? I don't usually buy canned food.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
10. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:57 BST
Good, one less Wiiware game to spend cash on. I am saving everything for 3DS now. So where's that Retro City Rampage.
11. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:57 BST
now all that's left is retro city rampage even that game will get canned for wiiware eventually
Edited on Tue 1st May, 2012 @ 00:02 by Brando67854321
3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.
12. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:58 BST
He owns the site he would have linked you to, and that's not allowed.
13. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:58 BST
It's out in Japan though so it isn't canned
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
14. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:58 BST
You don't use "canned" in wherever-you-come-from as a descriptor for dead projects?
15. Posted: Mon 30th Apr 2012 23:59 BST
HeroOfWaffles wrote:Since when? I always post links.He owns the site he would have linked you to, and that's not allowed.
16. Posted: Tue 1st May 2012 00:02 BST
The PC version is still coming, at least.
17. Posted: Tue 1st May 2012 00:07 BST
I never knew there was a PC version coming, so this is actually good news for me.
18. Posted: Tue 1st May 2012 00:09 BST
Too bad. Can't say it comes as a surprise though.
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 27 Copies. 3 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.
Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
19. Posted: Tue 1st May 2012 00:10 BST
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Let's Play MegaMan 64!
20. Posted: Tue 1st May 2012 00:13 BST
How it released in Japan for christs sake.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
Nintendo Network ID: shingi70