Forums

Topic: Jett Rocket impressions

Posts 141 to 153 of 153

Sneaker13

@Link79, 3D platformers. Jett Rocket is not an adventure.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

alex167

Thanks Link79, i´d say G1 Transformers will rock forever!!!...About Jett Rocket, well i think 4-5 hours is enough for this kind of games, some old games could be beaten in about 1-2 hours and recent games like Lost Winds can be finished in 3 hours. Just one more question, can Jett Rocket be played from the SD card?

FRIEND CODES:

SKTTR

Yes, Jett Rocket (like any Virtual Console and WiiWare game) can be played from the SD Card.

It took me exactly 9 hours and 24 minutes to beat Jett Rocket 100% with 20/20 achievements, 24/24 Gallery and 1020/1020 Solar Cells.
The price is just right. Almost 10 hours for a polished goodlooking balanced 3D platformer experience for 1000pts is very nice.

If this had more innovation this would get a 9/10 SUPER from me.
And if it excelled itself with at least 20 hours of gameplay it would get a 10/10 PERFECT from me.
But as it stands this is worthy of a 8/10 VERY GOOD.

I like the solar cells collecting-aspect that reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie's golden notes, and Super Mario Sunshine's blue coins. It makes exploring the world much more exciting and rewarding. I really miss such stuff in recent titles like Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

KnucklesSonic8

20 hours of gameplay for WiiWare? With those graphics? That's quite an expectation...

KnucklesSonic8

Aviator

The motions controls can be annoying at times.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

alex167

Well guys finally bought this game, i gotta say this game is awesome, graphics are wonderful, controls are great, i haven´t had any problems with the camera, and bosses are funny (i lost the battle against the second one XD), it has many things from Mario games, as a matter of fact the jet pack reminded me Fludd from Super Mario Sunshine, i hope they release soon the second game.

@Sneaker13 i have most of the games you do, so i´d like to add you but how do you exchange friend codes since there´s no PM?

FRIEND CODES:

Sneaker13

I got most friend codes in my signature (probably missing a few). You can do the same. There are a few topics about exchanging friend codes, but without a proper search function on NL they would be difficult to find.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

SKTTR

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

20 hours of gameplay for WiiWare? With those graphics? That's quite an expectation...

Well, FFCC My Life as a King has very nice 3D graphics too, and it had more than 80 hours of gameplay for a single playthrough (when not even completing and mastering the game), and that's more than you could want for just 1500pts. That's why FFCCMLAAK gets a 10/10 from me. I'm just being fair, Jett Rocket is a very good game, although it lacks in length and innovation (both of which FFCCMLAAK has plenty) thus a 8/10 is just right imo.

alex167

Sneaker13 wrote:

I got most friend codes in my signature (probably missing a few). You can do the same. There are a few topics about exchanging friend codes, but without a proper search function on NL they would be difficult to find.

@Sneaker13 There are my friendcodes, i´m going to add you in those games and Wii.

If someone else adds me let me know.

FRIEND CODES:

suburban_sensei

I have an Award question: Which Atoll level did you guys beat in 20 seconds, for that TimeAttack award?

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Reala

alex167 wrote:

how do you exchange friend codes since there´s no PM?

here's the friend code thread, says NA but its fine to add your code there, can state where your from if you like, to help time wise.

Reala

SKTTR

suburban_sensei wrote:

I have an Award question: Which Atoll level did you guys beat in 20 seconds, for that TimeAttack award?

The Jetski stage.

alex167

Reala wrote:

alex167 wrote:

how do you exchange friend codes since there´s no PM?

here's the friend code thread, says NA but its fine to add your code there, can state where your from if you like, to help time wise.

Thanks a lot for the link.

FRIEND CODES:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.