WiiWare Forum

Topic: Icarian/NyxQuest: Will you download it (if not already)?

Showing 1 to 15 of 15

AuthorMessage
DreamWatcher

DreamWatcher

1. Posted:

This is something I think a lot of people have been anticipating for quite some time now. Great visuals, co-op, reasonably priced, and new abilities for Nyx to keep puzzles fresh. There's just one question: will you download it to your Wii/SD card (if you have not already)?

As a side note, I don't expect it to come out next week for NA (although that would be nice), but when it does arrive I'll make sure to get it. (I even have a card ready. ^^;)

Edit: Changed the title a bit. Icarian still sounds cooler to me.

Edited on by DreamWatcher

DreamWatcher

AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

2. Posted:

Yes, absolutely a day-1 download for me when it comes to NA.

Edited on by Vendetta

Ex cineribus resurgo
Wii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660
The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268

AuthorMessage
KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

3. Posted:

I'm debating but what a couple people in particular have told me, it's really tempting. It's just the length that's kinda bothering me...

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
y2josh

y2josh

4. Posted:

I'll give a yes that is big and fat.

y2josh

AuthorMessage
theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon

5. Posted:

it's gonna be a day-1 download for me too. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
jbrodack

jbrodack

6. Posted:

I don't know when I'll download it but its definitely one I will download at some point

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

AuthorMessage
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

7. Posted:

What do expect... Icarian is 1 of the most anticipated WiiWare games that I want!
That's because it's the only upcomming WiiWare game I want; don't want anything else... for I don't like Cave Story!

Without Icarian, its like not having a single drop of Rum... "WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!" (stands up wobbly) "OH, THAT'S WHY!" LOL!

Same as Super Smash Bros 64; which I'm STILL waiting for!

I've had several Wii Points saved for just those 2 game only for quite a few weeks this June... shame they're still not here!

When they do come out eventually, no matter the long wait, (hope it's soon); both will be instant purchases with my last 2000 Wii Points I've been saving for these past few weeks!

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

AuthorMessage
Kim_Jong-Il

Kim_Jong-Il

8. Posted:

Captain+Jack+Sparrow wrote:

What do expect... Icarian is 1 of the most anticipated WiiWare games that I want!
That's because it's the only upcomming WiiWare game I want; don't want anything else... for I don't like Cave Story!

Without Icarian, its like not having a single drop of Rum... "WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!" (stands up wobbly) "OH, THAT'S WHY!" LOL!

Same as Super Smash Bros 64; which I'm STILL waiting for!

I've had several Wii Points saved for just those 2 game only for quite a few weeks this June... shame they're still not here!

When they do come out eventually, no matter the long wait, (hope it's soon); both will be instant purchases with my last 2000 Wii Points I've been saving for these past few weeks!

Wow Dory, you look different. Is it your hair? Can you still speak whale?

Kim_Jong-Il

AuthorMessage
NeoRausch

NeoRausch

9. Posted:

sure thing...but i'm low on the monies...so i have to wait....AHHH THE AGONIZING PAIN!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage
paulcmnt

paulcmnt

10. Posted:

If NL gives me the 2000 points I'll buy it today.
If not, I'll buy it as soon as I can.

Wii Friend code: 3258-9565-0488-2846
Bomberman Blast: 0474-2839-5045
Onslaught: 5069-9228-1958

AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

11. Posted:

diego_pmc wrote:

If NL gives me the 2000 points I'll buy it today.
If not, I'll buy it as soon as I can.

Same Here on both counts

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

12. Posted:

Kim+Jong-II wrote:

Captain+Jack+Sparrow wrote:

What do expect... Icarian is 1 of the most anticipated WiiWare games that I want!
That's because it's the only upcomming WiiWare game I want; don't want anything else... for I don't like Cave Story!

Without Icarian, its like not having a single drop of Rum... "WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!" (stands up wobbly) "OH, THAT'S WHY!" LOL!

Same as Super Smash Bros 64; which I'm STILL waiting for!

I've had several Wii Points saved for just those 2 game only for quite a few weeks this June... shame they're still not here!

When they do come out eventually, no matter the long wait, (hope it's soon); both will be instant purchases with my last 2000 Wii Points I've been saving for these past few weeks!

Wow Dory, you look different. Is it your hair? Can you still speak whale?

That made me truly LOL! Yes I still do speak whale; very fluently too... mooow!
But now I got a jar of dirt; & I'm pretty happier about it!

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

AuthorMessage
DreamWatcher

DreamWatcher

13. Posted:

Captain+Jack+Sparrow wrote:

Kim+Jong-II wrote:

Captain+Jack+Sparrow wrote:

What do expect... Icarian is 1 of the most anticipated WiiWare games that I want!
That's because it's the only upcomming WiiWare game I want; don't want anything else... for I don't like Cave Story!

Without Icarian, its like not having a single drop of Rum... "WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE!" (stands up wobbly) "OH, THAT'S WHY!" LOL!

Same as Super Smash Bros 64; which I'm STILL waiting for!

I've had several Wii Points saved for just those 2 game only for quite a few weeks this June... shame they're still not here!

When they do come out eventually, no matter the long wait, (hope it's soon); both will be instant purchases with my last 2000 Wii Points I've been saving for these past few weeks!

Wow Dory, you look different. Is it your hair? Can you still speak whale?

That made me truly LOL! Yes I still do speak whale; very fluently too... mooow!
But now I got a jar of dirt; & I'm pretty happier about it!

Ah, but what is better, a jar of dirt or the box of mystery...or Icarian? : P

DreamWatcher

AuthorMessage
zane

zane

14. Posted:

It is excellent. A classic on wiiware.

Old Nintendofan from up north...

AuthorMessage
Sneaker13

Sneaker13

15. Posted:

Just downloaded it and I love it so far. I really like the difficulity so far. It plays great and it sounds and looks fantastic.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker