Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 01:12 BST
Crystal Defenders R1Cave StoryExplodemonLostWinds 2Swords & SoldiersToribashSuper Meat BoyIcarian: Kindred Spiritsand the best ever Eduardo the Samurai Toaster
Edited on Thu 16th April, 2009 @ 01:26 by tyki
2. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 01:21 BST
Don't forget Cave Story and Explodemon!!! _
3. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 01:27 BST
4. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 01:46 BST
CONDUIT!!! Jesus H...
I need that PD feelin, I NEED IT!
5. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 09:23 BST
Er, nice... um... did you want a response to that?
6. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 19:12 BST
puzzle bobble Wii (not plus)
7. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 19:31 BST
Isn't cave story a free download on the web, what's the big deal about something which is already freely available?
8. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 19:38 BST
maybe some people wants to play 'certain games' on a sofa in a big TV' instead than sitting on a desk with a desktop or with a 'small' notebook/laptop
9. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 19:42 BST
I agree. Only difference is I can't get hyped about a game that others get for free
10. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 20:17 BST
Yes it is, but the cave story coming, is a remake especially made for wii with everything bigger and prettier. And the free download rocked. Hopefully the new game will be 500 points...
Old Nintendofan from up north...
11. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 21:34 BST
Also, playing it on keyboard isn't that great. The developers say that it will be under $10, and you can't get a good PC gamepad for that price, so it's a good purchase. Plus, the graphics are updated and DLC is confirmed, so it will be a new experience, and it's nice to have all your games in one place on the Wii. When dealing with such a perfect game as this, any new way to experience it is well worth it.
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.