Forums

Topic: Games you want ported to wiiware

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Leonzable

What existing games do you want ported to wiiware?
I want this game similiar to minecraft called infiniminer ported, with improvements of course.
Discuss.

"WE ARE THE FATHERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA"
-some random guy online

SpentAllMyTokens

Duck Hunt. Since the Wiimote uses different technology than the NES's lightgun, it'd be impossible to do a direct VC port (without adding another accessory). However, I would love this game.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Reala

There's already a what wiiware game do you want thread here

Reala

CanisWolfred

...none, really. Not for a lack of trying, there's just nothing I'd honestly want ported to the Wii, let alone Wiiware. I got XBLA if I want a good port, and then I get a full bredth of features.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BulbasaurusRex

Dragoon wrote:

Any of the Megaman Battle Networks.

Actually, there is a pseudo MegaMan Battle Network game for GameCube (and therefore playable on Wii) called MegaMan: Network Transmission that takes place between the first two GBA Battle Network games. The only difference is that the gameplay takes place from a sidescrolling 2D platforming perspective similar to classic MegaMan, but it actually works well with the Battle Network formula. Strangely, it's actually pretty difficult in the beginning [it's almost impossible to beat the first boss without logging out (to save your collected Battle Chips) and redoing the level a time or two], but if you can stick with it past Gutsman, the difficulty becomes a lot more managable.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

bboy2970

I second the vote for Duck Hunt. I mean, c'mon, it wouldn't be very hard. Arcade shooters are rather easy to program for since there is a lack of complicated physics. Nintendo could probably put a small team to work and have a good product done in a month.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

CanisWolfred

Bulbasaurus Rex wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

Any of the Megaman Battle Networks.

Actually, there is a pseudo MegaMan Battle Network game for GameCube (and therefore playable on Wii) called MegaMan: Network Transmission that takes place between the first two GBA Battle Network games. The only difference is that the gameplay takes place from a sidescrolling 2D platforming perspective similar to classic MegaMan, but it actually works well with the Battle Network formula. Strangely, it's actually pretty difficult in the beginning [it's almost impossible to beat the first boss without logging out (to save your collected Battle Chips) and redoing the level a time or two], but if you can stick with it past Gutsman, the difficulty becomes a lot more managable.

But it's not on Wiiware and it's no where near as good as the Battle Network games.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GeminiSaint

Eternal Daughter.
It would go nicely with Cave Story and La-Mulana.
Oh, and maybe Lyle in Cube Sector and Eversion too.

Edited on by GeminiSaint

GeminiSaint

SuperToad

Reala wrote:

Except that isn't about porting existing games which this thread is about.

SuperToad

theblackdragon

SuperToad wrote:

Reala wrote:

Except that isn't about porting existing games which this thread is about.

no, but it is what this existing thread is about. please continue the discussion there.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.