WiiWare Forum

Topic: Games you regret buying

Showing 181 to 200 of 248

AuthorMessage

jbrodack

181. Posted:

Besides Overturn I'd have to add:

Driift Mania: I've don't like how it controls. Feels like I have to fight the controls with my car going in the wrong direction. Ruined my enjoyment of the game. A demo would have saved me from this purchase.

Adventure Island: The Beginning: While I loved alien crush and star soldier was good though short this one could have used a lot of polish. Times when your spear just hits an invisible wall are annoying as well as a lot of cheap deaths. There is still fun to be had it just could have been better and gets annoyingly frustrating at times.

I also didn't enjoy bomberman blast as much as I thought I would though I can't fault the game too much.

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

AuthorMessage

irken004

182. Posted:

SkullMan wrote:

Tomb Raider Anniversary for the wii sucked, I still own it...bad choice.

I like that game on the PC, I use a ps2-style USB controller to play it with :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

183. Posted:

I Regret Nothing!
Pokemon Ranch

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

184. Posted:

If Retro City Rampage would come out I doubt I would regret it....does anyone know where that game is??? I thought there was once a release date for today?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

185. Posted:

Mario and sonic at the London 2012 Olympic games - 3DS version
I thought the game play was just generally boring compared to the superior prequels. They just felt too Mario party-ish. Not that i don't like Mario party, its just that this game shouldn't be like that. The first game was nice because of the complexity of the events, and it used the touch screen a lot more.
Sure, the game looks nice and all, but that doesn't matter if the game play is dull. The only music i enjoyed in this game was the music in the walk-race event, which isn't even original music. Maybe i'll trade it in, see if i can get puzzle bobble universe, because i know for sure ill never get bored of it.

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

186. Posted:

3DS Games(Inluding 3DSWare and VC) :p

Super Monkey Ball 3D
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Zen Pinball
Balloon Kid
Cat Trap
Mr Game & Watch Collection
Avenging Spirit

Joshers744 wrote:

If Retro City Rampage would come out I doubt I would regret it....does anyone know where that game is??? I thought there was once a release date for today?

Ya really, seems like this game has been in development for years. It's basically being developed by one guy only who basically poured his entire life savings into it. I really hope it doesn't bomb!

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

mamp

187. Posted:

I think Sonic Chronicles for the DS it was crap and I can't believe I bought it at full price.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

runeacer74

188. Posted:

Mw3: Defiance is the worst game i ever bought!

runeacer74

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

189. Posted:

@MrArcade:
@WaveBoy:
@mamp:
@runeacer74:
Isn't this the WiiWare section?

I regret nothing, because if I hadn't downloaded the games I downloaded, I wouldn't know if they are good or bad.

Last mediocre game I got was Frogger Returns.
Newton Vs The Horde has a pretty interesting concept, but has some unpolished gameplay mechanics.
The rest of my recent downloads all get 7/10 or better,
even though I'm somewhat annoyed and disappointed by the frequent crashes in Zombie Panic in Wonderland in the 2P co-op mode.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

ADaviii

190. Posted:

So far, I don't have any regrets. Although I do have a few games I downloaded from Wiiware that, when I want to sit and play a game for a minute, I always tend to pass up.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

191. Posted:

It is no wiiware but i regret buying Eternal Champions (genesis).

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

192. Posted:

I am going to get a lot of backlash from this, but World of Goo. I simply do not like it, and just found it really boring. Plus I could of got it for much cheaper on PC (I paid £15 for it because I didn't have a debit card back then to buy points straight from the Wii Shop Channel, curse you Blockbuster for your overpriced goods!)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Koos

193. Posted:

Dr. Mario - way too difficult for me. And Sonic.

Koos

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

194. Posted:

I could've done without LostWinds or Dr. Mario Online Rx. Neither of them are "bad", but I don't play the latter anywhere near enough to have warranted spending money on it (I play the freaking Dr. Wario mini-game in WarioWare more often), and while it's presentation was nice, I found the gameplay in LostWinds to be rather dull.

For non-WiiWare titles... I still regret spending $10 on Quest 64.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

195. Posted:

Sonic Unleashed...

Artist and Game Designer

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

AuthorMessage

Sherlock

196. Posted:

2 fast 4 gnomz
DR mario
Defend Your Castle
zombie panic in wonderland
super mario kart

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

AuthorMessage

MortalKombat2007

197. Posted:

Contra Rebirth; for 200 Wii Points less, I could of bought Contra III which Rebirth is a rehash of.

MortalKombat2007

AuthorMessage

Hokori

198. Posted:

I don't regret onslaught but I regret not playing it more, being the only FPS game I own

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

199. Posted:

Your mom. Terrible graphics, long load times, and no replay value makes this a regrettable purchase. :(

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

gasshuffer

200. Posted:

Stunt Cars.

Edited on by gasshuffer

I'm not fond of the word ****.