Defend your Castle
My Pokemon Ranch
LostWinds
My Aquarium

Brolynick

RowdyRodimus

Gmls719 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Or you could look at a couple reviews before you buy something.

But what if the review says it's good but you still regret buying it

Like most sane people with Braid?

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

Taya

I got My Zoo because it was reviewed well here and I typically like virtual pet games. But it takes two seconds to feed, pet, and clean each animal. Apparently when they grow into adults, they breed and you can get trophies or something.... but I don't really get the point. The animals don't even seem to do anything cute or interesting. I wonder if there's something I'm not getting. Anyway it was only 500 points so it's no big deal.

At first I regretted buying Harvest Moon: My Little Shop but the game improved once I stopped sucking at the minigames. It's not a great game and not worth 1200 points but I don't regret the purchase anymore.

All my other WiiWare games have been well worth it.

Taya

Dezner

Dragoon wrote:

I regret buying Strong Bad Episode 3 before getting the Second one first.

But, once you get Episode 2 you can plow through both of them back-to-back!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

TLOZfreak

The Conduit.. cause it sucked.. oh and tiger woods 10, cause i got it only to test wii motion+

TLOZfreak

AVahne

Ghost Recon on Gamecube. I traded in Star Fox Assault....stupidest choice I ever made in terms of gaming

AVahne

Nintendo Network ID: AVahne

LordJumpMad

Every DSi ware and Wii ware I got.

But I like the Dr. Mario ones

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Kid_A

Space Trek for WiiWare. Even though I had to review it and they weren't even my points, I still felt ripped off

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kid_A

Koto wrote:

Ghost Recon on Gamecube. I traded in Star Fox Assault....stupidest choice I ever made in terms of gaming

I'll never get the hate for StarFox Assult. The on-foot controls take some getting used to, but I thought that was a wonderful little game over all. 4 player split screen is especially fun.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

y2josh

Modnation Racers

y2josh

Hardy83

Mario Kart Wii...SNES and 64 versions have been the only console versions that I actually liked..They keep screwing it up with stupid things like rubber banding out the wazoo or doubling up the amount of riders on a kart and making stupid item handling changes...Bah!

Hardy83

Gamesake

Zombie Panic in Wonderland (1000 Wii points) There are so many good shooters on the Wii, I don't know why I took a chance buying this one. I guess I thought it would be funny.

...in my pants.

Marvelousmoo

I'll never get the hate for StarFox Assult. The on-foot controls take some getting used to, but I thought that was a wonderful little game over all. 4 player split screen is especially fun.

Agreed

Marvelousmoo

Bass_X0

Chronos Twins.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

sykotek

Dragon Quest IX

Since getting it, I've pretty much ignored every other game I have. I've spent 250+ hours on this game, I play it every day and connect it online to get new content/quests as Nintendo drips and drabs additional content scheduled through into mid-late next year. Drove hundreds of miles to acquire enough tags to unlock areas of the inn and to share/receive maps from others addicted to the game. I've grinded for countless hours for experience, farmed items for alchemy, spent hours and hours generating money to buy stuff...I'm still not done, I have a long way to go. Seriously, this game has sucked up all my free time, it is a good game, but I do regret buying it...must resist urges to...grind levels. goes play DQIX

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Yasume

Bass+X0 wrote:

Chronos Twins.

Why?

Dragon Quest IX

Since getting it, I've pretty much ignored every other game I have. I've spent 250+ hours on this game, I play it every day and connect it online to get new content/quests as Nintendo drips and drabs additional content scheduled through into mid-late next year. Drove hundreds of miles to acquire enough tags to unlock areas of the inn and to share/receive maps from others addicted to the game. I've grinded for countless hours for experience, farmed items for alchemy, spent hours and hours generating money to buy stuff...I'm still not done, I have a long way to go. Seriously, this game has sucked up all my free time, it is a good game, but I do regret buying it...must resist urges to...grind levels. goes play DQIX

250 hours is nothing. I put almost 1000 hours in Pokemon Pearl Version. I bought it when it came out in 2007 and stopped playing it 1.5 years later (and barely played any other game too).

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

sykotek

@Yasume: The difference is that I bought it 2 months ago, and I play much more now than when I first got it. Continuing at this rate, I'll be at 1000 hours in around 6 months (generous overestimate).

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Yasume

sykotek wrote:

@Yasume: The difference is that I bought it 2 months ago, and I play much more now than when I first got it. Continuing at this rate, I'll be at 1000 hours in around 6 months (generous overestimate).

Nah, I doubt that. You are now playing the game around 4 hours a day, but you probably won't be doing the same 6 months from now.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.