Forums

Topic: Games you regret buying

Posts 101 to 120 of 244

Leshclen

World of Goo, Art of Balance, Kirby's adventure, Defend your Castle, WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase, Pirates: The Key of Dreams, Kid Icarus, and LoZ OoT (only because I didn't know I had the Zelda collection on gamecube)

I'd list all of them but I don't have the time.

Edited on by Leshclen

Dah, this will work.

FonistofCruxis

I regret buying flipnote studio because I got bored of it after just over a week. I also regret buying sonic riders. It's so frustrating, mario kart is so much better. It's annoying having to go to pits when your fuel runs out, it's annoying the way you bounce off walls and it's also annoying that you items are activated straight after you get them instead of when you want .

SherlockHolmes

Sonic and The Black Knight and Sonic Unleashed. They sucked.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

SuperToad

cheetahman91 wrote:

NES Open Tournament Golf- Can't get the controls down at all.

Operations guide?

SuperToad

GrangeGrover

New Play Control DK Jungle Beat.
Geometry Wars Galaxies.
Art Style: Orbient.
Fantasy Zone.

GrangeGrover

natendo

-Blastermaster: Overdrive
-Wild West Guns

I loved the original 8-bit classic of Blastermaster, but the Wiiware version was disappointing imo. I just did the first boss and it felt like a drag. I don’t mind the challenge, it’s just the level designs are bland and the controls mechanics did not feel right for me (such as the ‘B’ button strafe). Does this game get any better? I’m just so bored playing it.

Being a rail-shooter junkie, Wild West Guns is alright. It’s just not my favorite in the genre.

Edited on by natendo

natendo

SpentAllMyTokens

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I regret buying flipnote studio because I got bored of it after just over a week.

This game was free. You can always delete it from your system menu or put it on an SD card to free up space. If this was your biggest regret, you're doing pretty well.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Philip_J_Reed

Token+Girl wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I regret buying flipnote studio because I got bored of it after just over a week.

This game was free.

Shh! I charged him $20 for that download.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

RowdyRodimus

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Token+Girl wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

This game was free.

You deserve it after fridays Niki and BitBoy marathon.

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

FonistofCruxis

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Token+Girl wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

This game was free.

lol, even if you did, I couldn't 've paid you because I live in the Uk.

Dony13

Super Mario Bros 2, i didn't know it was the worst mario game.Bit.Trip.Beat. But I liked the other two.megaman 9

Dony13

Leshclen

Dony13 wrote:

Super Mario Bros 2, i didn't know it was the worst mario game.Bit.Trip.Beat. But I liked the other two.megaman 9

How can you regret buying Megaman 9? Was one of the best Megaman games IMO.

Dah, this will work.

LzWinky

Leshclen wrote:

Dony13 wrote:

How can you regret buying Megaman 9? Was one of the best Megaman games IMO.

Some people just don't like certain games. I don't really like Mega Man in general, but that's partly because I'm terrible at it (I had trouble beating 10 on Easy )

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

armoredghor

@mariofanatic128
They fixed up the air and turbulence system in the second one. It still has the wall bouncing system which sucks but its still pretty fun.

armoredghor

CCowell125

Games that I regret buying? Well, right off the top of my head, definately The Incredible Maze. After watching one bad Youtube review of it, I went ahead and bought it anyway as I had a spare 500 points and was thinking "the controls can't be THAT bad". Oh boy, they CAN be that bad... The last level is just PAINFUL considering how mind-blowingly oversensitive the controls are.

Another game that I regret buying is Megaman 2 on VC. Don't get me wrong, I love Megaman 2, I just hated how unplayable the 50hz slowdown made it. I've already bought a ton of games on Virtual Console, so I know all about the 50hz slowdown, but my God, it is REALLY bad with Megaman 2. It wasn't as bad of a purchase as Incredible Maze though. I already had Megaman 2 on emulator, I really only wanted to buy it because I enjoyed it so much on said emulator.

CCowell125

Gamerdad

Tower Toppler not so fun, Fishie Fishie control defaulted
Aha! both of them way too short, Triple Shot too exhalted
Adventure Island not the same, Uno is more a real life game
Got bored with playing World of Goo
Was curious bout' PooYoos.... 1 & 2
Tetris Party doesn't pump like yesterday
and that's it so far til' another day

Stay tuned for Sig Update!

jbrodack

Overall, I think I've probably gotten more play time and value out of my download games than retail games. I'm pretty careful about what I purchase and won't buy something if I have a chance of completely hating it.

Anyway, for me it would be Overturn that I regret. Not a terrible game but not as much customization as I would have liked and computer starts to feel like it plays cheap after a while. Online would have made this worth it but I never find any opponents to play. Again, nothing terrible but when I look at my wiiware titles this is the one I felt I should have gotten something else.

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

Reala

Swords & Soldiers, I've played worse, but still after beating the Viking campaign I just don't feel like playing any further.

Reala

KnucklesSonic8

armoredghor wrote:

@mariofanatic128
They fixed up the air and turbulence system in the second one. It still has the wall bouncing system which sucks but its still pretty fun.

Yep, notable improvements in the second one. I'm really good at both either way. I have little qualms with the first one simply because I mastered the game so I got used to everything.

KnucklesSonic8

ejamer

Reala wrote:

Swords & Soldiers, I've played worse, but still after beating the Viking campaign I just don't feel like playing any further.

The game gets quite a bit better (IMO) as you go along, but I can understand your feeling. The Viking campaign mostly left me flat too.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.